“LOTO served up one of the best pizza's I've ever had in my life.”
Review of Loto

Loto
Ranked #59 of 489 Restaurants in Trento
Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2018

We stayed in Trento for a bit over a week and had Loto recommended to us by friends, who are locals.

I have to say, Loto is one of the VERY BEST Italian restaurants I've ever had the pleasure to dine in. The pizza base was crusty & the toppings are all fresh with high quality ingredients.

My wife & I are seriously consider buying a house in Trento just to eat at this place at least once a week.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We are a young couple and I go there with my husband and friends all the time. Food is great. From pizza to the meat dishes. My favorite pizza is the one with salame and ricotta cream, higly recommended. But really, the best of it is the amazing service, and great environment. Waiters are friendly and the place is perfect to spend a nice evening drinking spritz.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

I often take pizzas from L'otto for lunch, and sometimes go there for dinner as it is close by my place. I am always warmly greeted by the staff, and the pizzas never disappoint. The rest of the menu, apart from the pizzas, is enjoyable, and the atmosphere is relaxing. I particularly like the jazz music that is always on, which adds an additional quality.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

High quality food, good service at good price. Whatever you chose, from risotto to grilled meat, you will be satisfied.

1  Thank M_Iryna
Reviewed 29 December 2012

This is the place where anyone in Trento has been at least once, and most of them are recurring customers. The service is orchestrated by the owner like no other place in town, being very friendly and as fast as they can with orders and serving food (sometime even too fast).

The menu is always a bizarre lecture, where all the dishes has a little story behind. But it's quite variegate in tastes, ranging from pasta, rice, beef, burgers, pizza and some traditional revisited food. And there is always a daily menu with seasonal food to try. Pizza is standard, but I would say I only tasted once. This is not a place to come for the pizza, but it's served for who doesn't want to pay the extra mile.

Price is a little over the average but that's what you pay for a restaurant that's not serving the same dish every day of the year like some others in the city center.

Overall the pro of LOTO: it's the perfect place to eat something good that's not the usual pizza and are not in the mood (and the pocket) for some gourmet restaurant.

The cons: is that sometime it's too crawled (good for them) that you just wish some more silence and that being very fast in service makes the atmosphere a bit too anxious.

Bonus: being close to the Hospital, they are also open for breakfast and bar. They have some good fresh juice and cocktails. Nuts and chips are free at the entrance.

Malus: one time we found an hair on the salad. After informing the waiter, the owner came but refused to admit his mistake (although the color was different then ours). As a returning costumer we had wished some more attention to that fact. But never happened again.

1  Thank LittleOxygene