“My best pizza ever ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Never eaten such a tasty pizza and never found waiters so kind! We started with porchetta from Ariccia, so tasty, and then the pizza, my best pizza ever (and I eat pizza very often). Every ingredient really fresh, rich of flavor. At the end a fantastic sorbetto. Try to find a table a little bit early, they are kind but not to increase the turnout: the local is always full!

Albert_Trento, Proprietario at Pizzeria da Albert, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

thank you so much for the nice review!!!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

As a food lover and restaurant owner I have to say that this place is incredible, amazing and yummy..
Location, ambience and staff are top of the top but what make me incredible surprised is the excellent pizza with all the best ingredients ever. I can honestly say that this is the best pizza I had in my life, I will definitely come back..
Guys you cannot miss this place! Well done to Albert and his team..

Albert_Trento, Proprietario at Pizzeria da Albert, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you so much for the review. It is even more important for us to read this kind of words from people in the restaurant industry.
We are waiting for you soon at Albert's pizza.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

OK, I get it; they are using fresh ingredients for the pizzas and use them abundantly. And no "copperto", so that, kind of, justifies the slightly high prices for the pizzas.

When it comes to the deserts, the waiter comes to you and counts all the choices, no written list, no prices, kind of stuff that you will have at a costal tourist trap. Are you seriously pulling that in Trento?

Stupid me, I fell to it and ordered a panna cotta, and then it was time to pay. Wow! 6 Euros. The most expensive panna cotta I have ever had definitely at a pizzeria (and maybe overall).

The funniest part is that when I kindly mention this to the cashier lady, she says "oh, but this is not the supermarket one". Really?

Not sure if I would ever order any desert there, even if I would somehow find myself ordering a pizza at the Pizzeria da Albert.

Albert_Trento, Proprietario at Pizzeria da Albert, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

we focus a lot on the quality of the desserts and their preparation, here is the reason why they are priced above average.
thanks for the review

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We went to the restaurant by accident (it was near to the route of Giro d'Italia), but this place is definitely worth the visit. I stayed classy and tried pizza Regina, and it was really delicious with a lot of mozzarella and tomatoes.

Albert_Trento, Proprietario at Pizzeria da Albert, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

thanks for the great review

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Was it too much to ask for to have a warm pizza? This is definitely the most over-hyped restaurant that I've ever been to. Apart from the above the pizzas lack imagination and variety - they are quite bland really. And if you like queues - this is the place for you...

1  Thank edennehy
Albert_Trento, Proprietario at Pizzeria da Albert, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

We are aware that we can not please everyone. We doubt you got a cold pizza, because it never happened before.