See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Very good location (10 min walk to towncenter), free WiFi, bikes, parking, sauna (not brand-new, but ok). Helpful and friendly staff. Only the rooms are old fashioned. If that is not a problem, and even if it is, great choice!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2015

We specified we wanted a double bed when we booked. When we arrived to check in and went up to the room it had 2 x single beds. Reception said they were fully booked, but offered us a room at the end of the hall. Small room, so small barely enough room for the double bed. The roof at the end of this hallway was under going maintenance, not very good. We wanted to use the gym facilities around 6:30 am, but the staff could not accomodate us, no they said several times the gym only opens at 9am no exceptions. Very unaccomodatiing staff at reception. Breakfast was poor, very little selection, no hot food items and we had to ask staff member to turn on the bread warmer as it had a broken switch.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed 9 September 2015

I spent 3 nights in this hotel for business. My room was clean, furnished and quiet. The hotel staff friendly and welcoming. The SPA next to the hotel -- offered for free in the booking -- is an "OK" SPA, nothing special but offers all the basics.
I would have been very satisfied, but two little things. The Wi-fi in my room didn't work, and this seemed to me a known problem to the staff when I reported the issue. I hope they'll fix it soon. Secondly, the buffet breakfast is kinda poor. They could give more offer and increase the food quality.
In any case, I'd really recommend this hotel if you are looking for an easy stay, with the SPA possibility, next to the railway station and the city center.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Arrived on spec, got a room and decided to spend two days instead of just one night.
The view from the windows was breathtaking, and the fresh and clean mountain was air really calming and relaxing.
Used the hotel as a base to visit other places and friends nearby.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2015

Nothing basically wrong with the hotel but, as someone travelling on business, I rely on strong wifi signals, and this hotel had very patchy wifi. I tried changing rooms, but the problem persisted. This is being written from the hardwired terminal in the lobby. Sorry ... but can't recommend it.

Room tip: don't unpack until you're sure you've got a strong wifi signal.
Date of stay: June 2015