2,000 results
All reviews rooftop terrace train station great hotel free soft drinks dressing room spa facilities beautiful room walk in wardrobe highly recommend this hotel superior room elegant hotel mini bar breakfast buffet is porta nuova station main station convenient location large bathroom
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

From the very first moment I felt like this was great choice. The staff was very pleasant and helpful, assisted me to the room with a smile. The room was very comfortable and nicely arranged with all the necessities you need while traveling.
Very spacious room with window towards a small garden, it was quiet at night as well. I'm very satisfied with my stay and will return if possible to Turin Palace with pleasure.
Many thanks to the staff!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I was so impressed with this hotel. Whoever renovated it chose quality finishes, both in the public spaces and guest rooms. The decor makes you stand back and take notice of the details. The staff is plentiful and welcoming. A five star experience. I highly recommend staying here if you are looking for a hotel in Turin.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bramahohana
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Oh what a wonderful hotel! It is really the epitome of class! The registration was friendly, quick, and helpful. The room was stunning (we had the upgraded room, but not a suite). The complimentary mini-bar of non-alcoholic drinks was a delight, having free cold bottled water each day. (So many hotels either have no free water, or only one bottle as a welcome your first night, but not here.) The room was quite cool. The bathroom was very large with a bidet. Rooftop terrace for drinks reasonably price at twilight was a real memory maker. Breakfast buffet was very comprehensive and excellently presented (but Palace, if you could add an omelet station I’d give you six stars). Location is perfect for touring the city (we used toursbylocals.com who met us at the hotel). This is The Place To Stay for us.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rjmartintx
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Great location
Staff could not do enough to help.
only a couple of negative points , the hotel was full on our first night and the staff were overwhelmed at breakfast, getting a coffee was impossible and was shown to a dirty table. However things settled down for the rest of our stay and breakfast was good.
The hotel is beautifully decorated although the fantastic restaurant (see separate review) is probably the least interesting room in the building.
Barman made the best Negroni and whilst the bar prices are steep they are worth it.
I am concerned that maintenance is not a first priority in the rooms, whilst our room with balcony was superb the chipped paint around the walls, made by suitcases, showed a lack of attention to detail. Nothing to complain about but these small things add up and soon the place will look shabby.(see other reviews about small issues). this would be a shame as the place is definitely the best in town at the moment.
and chocolate for breakfast!!! Would go back tomorrow just for that.

Room Tip: Treat yourself to a balcony if the weather is good.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2018

When you arrive in Turin from the airport if you have used the bus transfer service, you will be dropped at the corner on the main road. Just head towards the crossroads with the station across the road. Don't cross the road to the station, turn right and the hotel is on the right about 50/75 meters. Easy.

This is a 4 star hotel. We arrived very early at about 11:15, I think check-in is normally 14:00,but fortunately our room no 411, quiet room at the back of the hotel, was ready. Firstly the reception was professional, welcoming and very friendly. Anna checked us in, took us to the room and showed us around and later provided us with a brief guide to the City. Excellent customer service and a credit to the hotel.

So the room, as I said it is a side road facing, which is not bad, and with the exception of the bin collectors, is a quiet room. Room was clean, free 4 number pin safe, T&C facilities and unlike a lot of hotels free soft drinks that are refilled daily - coke, fanta, water and a lemon tea. Superb bathroom, shower was great. Large walk in dual shopwerBut here is where my Hotel inspector hat kicked in and hence the 4.75 score. There was a chunk out of the walk-in wardrobe door, discolouration to the grout in the bathroom, and a broken wall tile.

Breakfast is a buffet affair, good selection as you would expect, cereals, cakes, croissants, meats, chees, breads, yoghurts etc, etc. Very, very nice, thank you, to start you off for touring the city.

This hotel has a spa. Treatments to me seem a little expensive, but you can pop down and relax in the pool area, lots of jacuzzi facilities in the pool, including a rain shower. There is a steam room and a sauna and gym area. Well equipped spa, definitely worth a visit to relax. Again great helpful staff.

The other USP is the room top terrace bar. Some great views over the city and the surrounding mountains and hills. Unfortunately weather permitting. Great barman, sorry did not get his name, but very helpful and also remembered my order when I returned which was a nice touch.

This is a good hotel, great staff, on the border of the old town, but not too far to walk to get to the interesting bits of Turin. I do highly recommend the hotel, but I would love to have given it a big 5, but it is the attention to detail that I find some hotels miss, and this is one of those occasions. If TA had a 10 point scale this would be a strong 9, as it is, it is a very strong 4. And a thank you to all the staff, a credit to the hotel.

Room Tip: Room 411 was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple