All reviews great hotel cleaning staff fitness center metro station around the corner business trip hotel is located porta nuova shopping centre bed was very comfortable breakfast buffet is marriott lingotto torino city fiat desk
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I have stayed at the AC, the doubletree and NH in lingotto a few times, so this is the result of those stays.
First the good bits.
Location
- Perfect for Lingotto and Eatly plus some really good restaurants around about
- very good if you are old enough to remember the first Italian job (though doubletree has key to banked track)
- Nice outdoor terrace, perfect for post work or pre dinner drink.
Now The rest
The staff at this hotel are exceptional!
- When we asked for a new recommendation for restaurant they suggest a pizza joint and suggested a reservation (really!) good job, the place was packed on a tuesday night!
- laundry service damaged a shirt, no fuss, no problem, just buy a replacement and give us receipt, all done with smiles (even when repair would have sufficed)

I am really looking forward to staying there again

Room Tip: odd number rooms don't have much of a view (if you care!)
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Did not stay at hotel but met co-workers for dinner. Two of us ordered the vegetarian special. Three quarters of the way through I see something move on my plate. There are tiny white WORMS in my salad! Between my friend and I, we found a total of 6 worms.
We alerted the waiter who sincerely apologized and promptly removed our plates. He offered us wine and to replace our meal, which we politely declined. He brought desert and ended up comping our entire meal. Staff was wonderful and handled the situation with class, however, I can't get past the image of worms crawling all over our plates.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Was not staying at the hotel. met colleagues in the bar and decided to eat there.....staff are WONDERFUL, outstanding service and the food was amazing. We saw some stuffed onions going over to a larger group dinner....asked if we could get some and they happily did it....the pastas we're all excellent and so was my risotto!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This is my 3rd time staying at this hotel. The first two were just ok and to be honest I didn’t expect to be blown away and I was not.

On my last trip I checked in and they were proud to tell me I was upgraded. They didn’t tell me I was upgraded to the clean up your own room.

On my last night I had to experience a loud party / show. That I’m told will go on to midnight.
People travel and work and they should be warned of this show and party with loud music. Especially when it goes on so late in the evening.

As a frequent traveler this was by far my worst travel experience and I won’t be returning and maybe switching my hotels of choice in future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
ACTorino, General Manager at AC Hotel Torino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Mr Chris,

thank you for sharing with us your impression on your stay. We do regret in Reading that we did not succeed in fulfilling your expectations.

With reference to the party that disturbed your rest, unfortunately the timetable confirmed by the organization has not been respected at all, and, despite our request to at least lower down the volume, it has not been possible to stop the event before the very late ending.

Shall you contact me directly at the hotel, I am sure we can find a solution to compensate the bad experience and to let us demonstrate our real level of service.

I remain at your disposal for any further needs, and I hope to welcome you again in the next future at AC Hotel by Marriott Torino

Best Regards

Federico Fusaro

Reviewed 16 June 2018

A bit out of town but convenient for some business people. the highly recommended Eataly is right next door.. M line back in to town is about a 5 minute walk. Quiet, big room, clean, comfortable bed. Breakfast buffet is ok, not great, not terrible.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends