All reviews marriott points great hotel nice lobby cleaning staff metro station steam room taxi ride safe area around the corner slow food business trip hotel is located porta nuova stayed here for two nights free internet shopping centre bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We stayed at the AC Torino for four nights recently and found it to be a very comfortable hotel with modern rooms and facilities. We were using Marriott points so we were willing to be a little farther out of the city center than usual. The hotel was conveinent to the metro which would wisk us into the city in 10 minutes. We also discovered it was a block from Eatily which was helpful for getting a few good bottles of wine. The only negative was the bar/restaurant which we found less than welcoming for drinks and an unimpressive breakfast considering the quality of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the AC Marriott for 5 nights to attend a nearby conference at Lingotto. Location was great for that, but also allowed me to travel easily to the historic center by metro. Rooms were clean and spacious, amenities were standard/satisfactory and decor was modern/pleasing. What the hotel lacked was emitting a sense of hospitality. Staff was cold and abrupt, in few cases borderline rude. It is the kind of place a visitor is intimidated to ask a question or have a request. Smiles and warmth were conspicuously absent. A major disappointment was not having a coffee maker in the room, which would have been fine, if there was coffee available and easily accessible at the lobby in the morning. Unfortunately, the only way to get coffee was at the bar (where one had to pay 3 euros for a small cup of rather tasteless americano) where one had to wait to be served in a line of people having breakfast or, if one dared appear early in the morning when they were setting up, risk to be yelled.

To be fair, cleaning staff was smiley and a pleasure to see in the morning. Also, one night when I was fighting a cold, I thought about asking for a cup of hot water for tea to be taken to my room. I was preparing myself for a rude response, but, no, a very nice young lady at the bar, provided me with the precious commodity without any objections and with a sympathetic smile. How hard is it for this to be the rule and not the exception?

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Been staying here for 8 years or so and the place needs some investment. Rooms are dated and need renovations. Bathroom not as modern and clean as it should be and the furniture in the room is worn and older. Food here is iffy. Marriott needs to look this place over and set a timeline for improvements or business will be lost to the NH right down the street. 10 years ago this was a nice modern hotel. Today it’s getting worn out and no money looks like it’s been spent to keep it updated.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
ACTorino, Manager at AC Hotel Torino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Sir,

thank you for choosing AC Torino for your stay and for your loyalty to our hotel.
We, along with the property, are spending all our efforts to keep the service up to date, and I am sure that you noticed the new TV in the rooms, with other new services provided, and even more important the complete renovation of our AC Lounge, ended last summer.
In the future we will continue the innovation of our services and the manteinance of our romos to always provide a memorabel stay to all our Guests.
Hoping to welcome you back son, I remain with my
Best regards

Federico Fusaro

Reviewed 26 February 2018

This hotel is not in the main part of the city but well worth booking because it is stylish with big rooms and fabulous service. It is also just a few minutes walk from the Metro so access to the city centre is easy and very cheap. There is a large open bar and restaurant which make mingling a pleasure and they open the bar until 1.00am. The bathrooms are large and will appointed and the beds very comfortable.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

AC is my preferred option when in Torino. It is a boutique hotel in an amazing place, behind Eataly and close to 8 Gallery, a mall built in the former Fiat plant. The breakfast is perfect. Also the team is really nice and dedicated.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business