“Comfortable, Affordable, Convenient”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gailwallf...
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Comfortable, Affordable, Convenient”
Reviewed 19 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

This was the first time at an Italian B&B. Quite cozy, very comfortable bed, nice and dark to sleep. AND the apartment is the cleanest I've seen! Daniela and son did everything they could to please. Breakfast is typical for Italy, even tho I like more coffee and that was made for me. I am not a great fan of sharing bath and l luckily, I was the only guest for a couple of days.
The train station is a close walk, I did it with 2 suitcases. Metro is right there. Bus to Casselle Airport is also walkable. If you are going around town get the pass for additional rides on 1 ticket and use for Metro and Bus. When you get here please give Daniela my regards!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
21 Dec 2017
Grazie Gail!!! È stato un vero piacere ospitarti e rendere piacevole il tuo soggiorno nella nostra casa e nella splendida Torino. Grazie per tutto ciò che hai apprezzato del nostro b&b e della nostra accoglienza.
Arrivederci a presto. Daniela
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing