See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Very convenient location, close to the downtown area of Cuneo, pleasant staff, free wi-fi, good big breakfast, clean, minimal toiletries the first day but then the room was supplied with them. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
gloria c, Direttore at Cuneo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear Mr Psf1,
I thank you for your kind comment on trip advisor and I thank you for chosing our hotel. We hope to host you again soon.
Best regards

Gloria
The Hotel manager

Cuneo Hotel

0171681960
info@cuneohotel.com

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I booked for 3 people (2 rooms) and they were both good size, exceptionally clean and quiet despite the hotel being right in the centre of town. Facilities in the hotel are fairly basic, but the exceptional staff made up for that's! Nothing was too much trouble - an early breakfast (0700) no problem (on a Sunday morning!), bottles of water etc.
Very close to all amenities - restaurants aplenty. Try the pizzeria out of the hotel and left and straight across the main road - 2 minute walk from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mr Fred 146,

Thank you for chosing the Cuneo Hotel!

We hope to host you soon again,

I remain at your disposal and I look forward to hosting you.

Best regards

Gloria
La Direction
Cuneo Hotel 0171 681960 info@cuneohotel.com

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This hotel is in a good location for the centre and has very nice rooms and helpful staff. On arriving the receptionist looked up train times to help us on our next leg of the journey. They also arranged for us to have breakfast early on the last day.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Dates: August 6-9
Room: 116
Yes, I would stay there again
Good value for the money

Pro: The location is great, and the staff were lovely. Breakfast was adequate, although a bit limited if you arrived after 9. White bedding (which I prefer), although the pillows were very hard. The room was in the back of the hotel and was quiet. The room and bath were clean (see exception below)

Con: There appeared to be only one plug in the bedroom (one in the bathroom), and it was at the desk. You need to unplug the refrigerator to charge your electronics. Since there was nothing in the fridge, it was ok. The shower was clean, but very small, and the water pressure was low. I only had tepid water the first night. Fortunately when I returned from a concert late on a chilly summer night, I had some hot water, although not for long. Although there is not 24 hr reception, you are given a simple key code to enter after hours.

The room was clean, but for some mysterious reason, outside my balcony on my first morning were about 15 cigarette butts which were not there when I arrived. I don't know where they came from, perhaps from the balcony above mine, but it appeared as though someone had emptied their ashtray onto my balcony. This appeared to be a secure balcony, so it does remain a mystery. I reported it to the desk in the morning, and although the room was cleaned during the day, the balcony was not.

There is no air conditioning if that is important to you. It was a lovely summer day when I was there, so it didn't matter.

I would stay there again even with the problems because of the great location, clean room, and friendly staff. The other things were more annoyances than anything.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are probably quieter
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Closed to busy downtown center, staff was really good at giving us recommendations for restaurants and things to do.

Speaked French English as well as Italinan.
Good size bedroom comfortable bed, small shower and bathroom.

Breakfast included.