“Interesting little place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our visit here enormously. Very good and very interesting food at reasonable prices. Helpful waiting staff, very welcoming. I particularly liked that there was no wine list--rather I could go and choose the one I wanted, and each had its price attached. Highly recommended.

1  Thank NStrudwick

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Whe worst restaurant in Asti! Hostess in restaurant was so rude! We waiting 20 min , when she can take the order, but she was standing near, doing nothing, and makes view that we not exist! And when we asked, "could you please take our order?"-she respond that she is very busy and don't have time to serve us. We left restaurant immediately!

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

It was a pity that I went here on the last night as I would have revisited for sure. The mid week activity was relatively busy and the service was excellent throughout. The owner came to our table explaining the specials of the day which outweighed the content of the menu. I had ravioli with tartufo shavings on top. To finish off I had a beast of a steak. It was simply mouthwatering. The deserts prepared by the owners sister were to die for. € 75 for two people was what we paid and I find that very reasonable for the quality and innovation in their menu.

1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 4 September 2016

We stumbled across this place by accident when walking around Asti looking for somewhere for dinner. Definitely a good idea to reserve in advance, as the restaurant is quite small. In the summer, there a tables outside, and it's a lovely location to sit and have dinner - quiet, no traffic, beautiful surroundings.

The menu is not extensive, but the food is delicious and clearly prepared using fresh ingredients. I would definitely recommend taking one of the daily specials, as these are great, and you could see that most locals were opting for the specials.

I had round zucchini with poached egg and parmesan foam, and it was simply divine - I've been trying to recreate it myself ever since we ate at Il Cavolo a Merenda, but without success!

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Nice location ,
Small and very comfortable if you like " home atmosphere ".

I suggest to call and take reservation in advance if you like invite some peoples : limitation to numbers of tables is the only limitation.

Very best regards.