“Yummy but crowded ”

Ranked #1,501 of 9,213 Restaurants in Milan
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I liked their concept and a nice variety of vegan and vegetarian products. Place is very very crowded but if you like hummus and spinach I suggest you to stop and try the vegan cone. It’s very delicious!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing place. Fresh food, huge variety, pizza, focaccia, burgers, bagels, salads etc. Benches and stools are constantly available as people come, eat and go. Reasonably priced, and lots of friendly staff.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place while we were searching for a metro station. The place seems very cool, they have different kinds of pizzas, sandwiches, coffees etc. we bought a slice of pizza (pizza price is based on its weight) which you can get cold or they heat it up for you. The pizza has a thick crust and was delicious.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve been to this bar the other day, it was my last day of holiday, it looked pretty decent from the outside so we though to get in for a few drinks, we ordered just 2 cappuccinos and we had waited for like 15 minutes before being served, even tho it wasn’t busy at all. finally we got our drinks, and even tho I’ve asked three times to the waiter for the cheapest cappuccio they had, they gave me the ones for 4 euro each in take away cups, even tho we wanted to stayed in and get the regular cups, the coffee tasted like dirty water with milk, and paying for them was outrageous. The counter was disgusting full of crumbs everywhere, I’m pretty sure the waiters didn’t know what to do either, they looked so confused and out of space, luckily we didn’t get any croissant we saw a couple of beetles walking around them, such a pity cuz I really liked the design of the coffee shop, I would not recommend it unless you wanna try to get sick for some wired reason

1  Thank joshmelony
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

They served 4 kind of espresso . 2 arabica, 1 blend and 1 robusta. I tried all off their espresso and the taste was very good. Must visit !!