2,184 results
All reviews train station two double beds nice hotel residential area day ticket buffet style public transport milan center nice stay city tax min walk close to the hotel visit milan comfortable rooms croissants motorway links
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went there in the first week of February 18 ..we had a very short stay in Milan..but d hotel was simply wonderful..the hotel premises were very well maintained and nicely decorated..rooms were spacious n cosy..the hotel is painted wid vibrant colors which creates a very soothing and relaxing atmosphere..d Breakfast was just grand..it included almost everything on earth.. starting from different kinds of bread,cheese,fruits,salad,eggs, sausages cookies, yogurt and so on and so forth.
The best part was dat they made coffee exactly d way u need...it was indeed a foodies delight..the hotel staff were very very cordial..they helped us in several ways.. only d one problem wid d hotel is dat it is a bit far from d heart of d city..n there is no shuttle available to reach d nearby metro station...it was one of our best stays..n we wish we visit the place again..I would highly recommend it..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Just back from a 5 day break to Milan. We stayed here for 4 nights. It was clean and most of the staff were friendly, although there were a couple who could do with a lesson on manners!

The 1st night we are dinner in the hotel restaurant. Both our meals arrived and with my 1st bite of my lasagne I knew it hadn't been 'heated' properly as it was freezing cold in the middle. Both our meals had to be sent back for this reason. The manager did however bring us a free drink and offered us free dessert. The lasagne came back piping hot and was very nice.

We went walking a lot to go to the local shop and to get to the metro to take us into Milan centre. On either side of the hotel there is 2 x derelict buildings, which have clearly been photo shopped out of the photos advertised when booking the hotel! I was a little anxious before we went as I'd read previous reviews that it was unsafe to go out at night, I didn't feel unsafe or threatened at any point of our stay and we did the 10 minute walk to the Metro during the day and also at night and never felt threatened.

Breakfast was ok, nothing to rave about but I managed to find something I liked each morning and even though it was busy, the food was re-stocked.

The hotel is spotless and the cleaning staff were very pleasant and cheery each morning, they are probably the best staff within the hotel. There isn't much around this hotel to do but there are a few shops, a small supermarket and a McDonald's around 10 minutes from the hotel if you are willing to walk. The Metro cost €1.50 each for a single ticket which was good value for money as taxis are super expensive! I highly recommend going to see the Cathedral and we also took the train from Milan Central to Lake Garda for the day which was stunning. Well worth the hour and a half train journey!

If you're looking for a cheap break with a clean room for the night this is good enough.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank arlene85
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Nice warm ambiance, wifi everywhere, park with guard. The room always clean. It made our family trip nice and pleasant. Nearby you have train to get to Milan. Its near the center of Milan and about 30min to airport.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I stayed for 4 nights May 2017. The reason I stayed there was because it is the host hotel for a salsa congress. Not impressed at all.. The front desk staff were arguing with us about the booking ( prebooked months before our stay), and wanted us to pay more than we should.. I spent a lot of time, trying to explain what and why we should not pay more (the congress had fixed rates).. Finally they understood, and left the subject.. However, when I checked out they still had added some extra taxes for the stay.. I just couldn`t believe it!
The breakfast was okay, good coffee.. However, there was a guard outside the breakfast room, watching if we brought the coffee with us, when we left.. so I had to leave it even though I hadn`t finished it..Seemed a bit too rigid, after all the rates were quite high for the rooms. The location also is far outside the citycenter, and I spent about 10 - 15 minutes walking to the nearest grocery store (small center with some shops).. Definately not returning to this hotel..

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank SalsaSenorita_10
Reviewed 29 March 2018

This was such a strange experience. The decor was very very purple.... the view consisted of derelict buildings - staff were polite but distant - the room was comfortable however and shower good. Breakfast - good variety - breakfast room austere and lacking warmth and atmosphere..
I would recommend this hotel for business travel only...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends