All reviews full kitchen central milan a great stay metro stop within walking distance raoul arty hosts apartment beds
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely stay and superb hospitality from the owner. The locality is spot on and the apartment is clean and arty. A great stay and a recommended one too!! The apartment is within walking distance to all the local attractions too.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

What more can I say. It is my second time in Milano and now I've stayed in the loft, not the B&B. The host is very kind and very helpful and will lead you to the best places and has practical tips. You'll feel very at home. The loft is very nice decorated, with again like in the B&B beautiful artwork and design. I will return and stay for a few days longer.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Stylish apartment, well situated in central Milan and easy walking to the metro.
Clean and beautifully appointed, it was a haven to come back to after a day of art galleries and shops.
We really appreciated the help and information provided and thank you to Raoul who came back to meet us when we arrived hot and bothered and late after a delayed train connection.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RaulSi, Proprietario at RossoSegnale Milano Loft, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear Susan
It was a great pleasure to host you.
Thank y so much for your nice words and having appreciate my tips, we like this city and we d like to explore the new place.
Hope to meet y soon
Have a nice day
raoul

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This place is super! Super clean, comfortable, convenient, well located and well priced! The loft is cosy and located in a cool part of town; close to the canals and a few minute walk to the Duomo. I found everything I needed for a restful stay and turned the huge kitchen counter into a wonderful desk space! I was surrounded by great eating spots and a few minutes walk from the metro. My favorite part was the warmth and genuine care of the hosts: Alberto & Raoul. They are super friendly, super knowledgeable about their great city and really wonderful folks! This will be the place I call home in Milan.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

dear Marie
Thank y for your nice words, we love this area close to the lively Canals and Navigli.
And thank y specially for your nice words on me: I am happy if our guests and friends have a nice stay in the city and loft
Hope to see you again soon
Raoul

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for our first time in Milano for 3 nights.
Had a great time. It was walking distance to central Milano north and next to the canal district south. Mostly a family area so quite and safe. Car parking garage around the corner.
What more can we ask for.
Loved it.
Craig and Cindy

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks Craig
We tried tomfomiur best to find a confirtable and quite place for guests visiting Milano for one or more days.
Also the garage in Via Ariberto 4 is very confortable.
We love the Navigli district too, more during the wek days than the weekend, when is overpopulated.
Thank y again see you next occasion of visiting Milano
Kind regards