“Great spot for lunch or a break”
Review of Salad Me Cafe'

Salad Me Cafe'
Ranked #389 of 9,213 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 34
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The watchword of Salad Me Cafè is personalization: in fact, local specialties are salad to compose according to your taste, choosing from more than seventy fresh and selected ingredients. Seasonal vegetables, fruits, cereals, fish, dairy products, all the best of food selected every day to guarantee the maximum level of quality for a healthy diet. Every day, a sophisticated dish of the day, our centrifuges, smoothies, club sandwiches and much more… All the news from the world of Healthy in one Salad Café! Salad Me Cafè is vegan, vegetarian, natural & traditional food
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Stopped here for a early lunch on our last day in Milan. Had a salad and a sandwich, and the portion size is quality. I think we could have just shared the sandwich, since I only got through half of it.
The service was great, maybe since it was quiet, but it still had a nice vibe about it.
If we were staying in the neighbourhood again, we would probably come back.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We ate here on our first day in Milan, right around lunch time. Having missed a proper breakfast due to the early flight, we decided to go for the breakfast special with scrambled eggs, prosciuto crudo, smoothie AND coffee. All for 15 euros! It was simply amazing down to the bread slices even. I would highly recomend and go back when in Milan again.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

The place offers great coffee and some really interesting smootiss and other kind of juice combinations. There is also tasty salads and other small snacks if you are hungry.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The salmon salad as exactly what I need on ahoy summer day, simple ...light ...prefer mix
I usually find it hand to find a salad bar in milan and even if I do it doesn't meet my expectation. This place actually did.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

They sent my delivery without sealing the smoothie that went all over the other food
When I tried to complain by phone they were rude and disconnected the call on my face! I will never buy anything from this place again and I don't recommend you do!
the staffs must learn some manners!