“Great experience...”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Zone 8
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Excellent food, great wine, cozy ambiance and attentive friendly staff. I was a bit wary initially, since it seemed high\-end and they tend to be a bit snooty. But was pleasantly surprised!

Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Nice place, friendly stuff. Awesome food. Included aperitif, starter and 'automated' dessert:) not that cheap but totally worth it!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank maclun
Reviewed 12 February 2016

There was a large group of us. The food was fresh and my chateaubriand cooked to perfection. The service was attentive and friendly given there was such a large group of us

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Roddies04
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

After a long day visiting Milan and a performance at La Scalla, we were hungry and cold. This restaurant was just around the corner of our hotel and resulted in a very pleasant surprise! The service was extremely helpful and friendly. We were received with an apperitivo and home made vegetable chips. I ordered ravioli and my husband the salmon. As dessert we got a selection of sorbets and a chocolate fondue, although we hadn't ordered. Everything was delicious. At 30€/person, I think it's very good value for money. I certainly recommend it.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 22 November 2015

The Osteria was a recommendation by the hotel and was perfect for my party of 11. The service was great, food was delicious and had a great wine list. Excellent value for money and a go to place where you will be treated like family.

Date of visit: November 2015