“Without even saying hello, super small”

Ofele.Coffee & Cuddles.
Ranked #24 of 262 Coffee & Tea in Milan
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 18
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Description: Ofelé, in the original milanese dialect, means baker. Although the dialect is less and less used, the meaning of this word is yet well known due to the proverb “Offellee fà el tò mesté” that praises the attitude of doing what you are good at doing.Ofelé is a bakery and coffee shop in Via Savona 2, Milan. Old school milanese people will excuse us for writing as it is said out and not as in the original dialect, that is Offellee.We are here to cuddle you, everyday, with our small kitchen.We do it with the small things, at breakfast or for a snak with our home made cakes, with our artisan or freshly made fruit juices, with our coffee or with our selection of bio and fiartrade herbal teas.We cuddle you at lunchtime with our interpretations of the tastiest dishes for the Brunch; Bagels, Savory Pancakes and Salads for a light and quick lunch during the week, whilst on saturdays, lunchtime turns into an intimate and quality brunchtime!
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I entered alone and waited for a table, because I saw they wanted to pay. When it became free still nobody even noticed. So I asked for the table, to get told 'sorry, reserved' - this is not the way you want to be welcome! I would have taken a coffee, but in this case I prefer a gentle place....

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My friends had the pancakes and were very happy, I had a avocado sandwich and wasn’t content. The avocado mash tasted lemon, I asked for scrambled eggs and got fried eggs. When we finished the meal we were practically thrown out to make room for other guests.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Had the best bagel ever at this place. I took the brunch wich had a lot of things included. Coffe or Tea, some sort of juice, the "main course" and something sweet. Before that we got some bread with butter and marmalade. For ~ 16€.

The service took pretty long, for 10 minutes we got kind of ignored in this little place. After all, everything was very delicious and freshly made.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

A lovely little cafè with great food and lovely staff! The brunch is delicious and Stefania's cakes are the best in town!
Is one of my favorite place in Milan.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

We had our brunch at Ofelele. The place is very small (~16 people) and you feel at home. Only one person was working in the kitchen and this created a bit of wait (~40 minutes for the main dish): fortunately in the meantime we had some bread with butter and marmalade.
The food was ok, but probably I didn't make the right choice.
Absolutely fair the price: 18€ per person for a main dish, American coffee, bread with butter and marmalade, orange juice and dessert.