2,185 results
All reviewscity centrebusiness roomgreat hotelswimming pooltram stoppoor locationupgraded to a suitepublic transportresidential areasteam roomnumber tramrain showerhotel is locatedhuge bathroomreception staffper daybreakfast buffet
Reviewed 11 October 2017

we have stayed in this hotel for our trip in italy and it was a very good expeirence
the rooms are very well decorated and front desk staff are very helpful
we have had a very good expeirence and loved this place

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
salesmilan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback from your stay with us. The team and I are very happy that you enjoyed your time at Radisson Blu Milan.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights at the hotel, which is a 25 minute tram ride (12) from the city centre, €4.50 for a day ticket. Everything worked as expected, though the pool was under repair when we were there.

Breakfast had a great choice and was served over a wide period and the hotel staff were very friendly. There are also a number of restaurants within a 10 minute walk of the hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
It’s great to hear such a feed-back from you. Thank you so much, indeed!
We hope to welcome you again here at the Radisson Blu Hotel Milan!
Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

On our way to Lake Como, we had to overnight in Milan after a late evening arrival from US. We chose the Radisson frankly because of the reputation and very reasonable price. It was a perfect place to get a good rest before early morning departure. The hotel was new, super clean and in an adequate location. Perfect choice for a short stay. I'd recommend this location for a short stay and even longer if needed.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
salesmilan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for your feed-back. Reviews like this make it all worthwhile.
We’re so pleased you had a great stay and really hope to see you again in the near future.
Best regards,

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The Hotel is located a bit away from everything. But this is not a big deal since you can buy tickets for public Transportation at the front desk. Reccomand you to a one day ticket. This covers all ways of public Transportation (bus/Metro/tram). The tram sation is just 50 meters way. Line # 12 takes you straight to the duomo. The room was decent appointed we found everything we needed (save/coffee maker/spacious bathroom). Breakfast was quite good with a wide selection. Very good Cappuccino! At the Weekend you can have breakfast till 11:00 a.m. - on weekdays till 10:30. It starts at 7:00. We found the indoor pool quite nice and had a swimm every morning. Same Counts for the small gym. The only minus was the Housekeeping. They Forget to bring us toilett paper for two days in a row and we had to call the reception. All in all I highly can reccommand this Hotel!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
salesmilan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for your feed-back. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us.
We look forward to welcoming you again.
Best regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Absolutely beautifully appointed hotel. We arrived at this property at about 09:30 PM and reseved the room around mid day the same day through make my trip. After arriving at the hotel the 2 gentlemen at the reception told us that our reservation from booking.com was cancelled. I told them that a different reservation was made through make my trip and also showed them reservation confirmation which I received. They said they dint have it and they just stood there saying we dint have a reservation for the night. I have a 6 month old baby who was crying and its 09:30 pm in a foreign country and honestly I dint know what I would do!!!!!.The second gentleman at the reservation started telling me that I should be booking my hotel reservations through reputed sites like booking.com and then I wont have any issues. The 1st gentlemen then suggested to call the number given on the confirmation letter and he himself called the number and found out that there was indeed a reservation.Thank GOD for that.Bless him. He was very quick in making the reservation and checking us in after the initial confusion.We were provided with our rooms and they also provided our baby a crib. Room was amazing on the 9th floor with city view. Breakfast was amazing and hotel itself was really well kept. I have myself worked as receptionist and I do know that reservations do go missing sometimes but I really understood what it feels like to be on the other side on that day.All is good:-)

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
salesmilan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Guest,
We are certainly looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future!
Kind regards,