“Good option in Milan”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan
Ranked #43 of 431 Hotels in Milan
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Attended a conference at the hotel and spent two nights. I was very happy with the level of service and attentive staff. The room was spacious, quiet and clean. Tried out the gym, which was better than average. The best part of the stay was actually the restaurant, which was surprisingly good for a hotel. Only drawback was the distance to the city center, but the hotel rate justified a roundtrip or two with taxi so it was not much of a problem. As for the conference at the hotel, the meeting room was perfect for 30 people, and the service offered from the hotel during the conference was impeccable.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank NorwegianViking74
RadissonBLUMilano, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Dear Guest,

I am very glad about your review and very happy to read that you enjoyed the hotel in all services area.
I will defintely share this review with my staff and we all looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

I have experience of hotels in Italy are not so high standard as elsewhere. I might be wrong or then I have had bad luck with hotels in Italy. Radisson Blu is good quality but the location is not the best. If you are attending a conress in MiCo, as I did, then the location is quite good. Public transportation is not an option but you can either walk 2,5 km or then take a taxi.

Rooms are quite spacious, clean and very simpy decorated. Bed is comfy and so are the pillows. Air conditioning was not working (they are limiting it's use because of pollution in Milan). But I was sleeping the balcony door open. Area is so peaceful that you can't hear any noice from the streets.

Breakfast is superb. And staff was very helpful. The only negative thing is that there's long way to city center. But it's ok if you know it.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for you review.

Thank you for completing a review on your recent visit to our hotel.I appreciate the fact you spent good time with us, and you have enjoyed the service level. In Radisson BLU hotels we love mantain our promise in delivering the 100% Guest Satisaction and I am glad we did with you.

Looking forward to welocme you back

General Maanger

Reviewed 2 March 2012

This was a perfect hotel for any stay in Milan. long or short. The decor and presentation of the hotel is modern, contemporary and to a high standard. Rooms are large, tasteful, well equipped and a pleasure to stay in. The bed was made to perfection when we walked in! The lobby area and bar were fantastic, it felt like luxury. Super cocktail making bar the barman, and was happy to advise. Front of House staff very hospitable and helpful (happy to make taxi bookings and had a very efficient system working where your given a taxi number). Breakfast was super .... a wide variety of choice and efficient staff who are attentive (asked if we would like coffee/tea on arrival ... even at their busiest time). Pool area was nice, a little smaller than what I expected and the view not what you would expect but overall nice for a dip! I would think that the pool is too small for a hotel this big though and think this could get busy in the high season. Only small glitch was the male/female separate sauna/steam room area rather than unisex and also no beauticians on site for treatments. Room service was quick and of a good quality, food was brilliant and delivered by a very friendly waiter. All info in the room regarding the hotel was clear, concise and helpful. This hotel felt easy.Location for us was great, 10 minute taxi ride into the city if you don't mind spending about €12-15 euros. Radisson was a treat, far superior to any of the hotels I saw when choosing to book!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NJBond
RadissonBLUMilano, Direttore at Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Dear NJ Bound,

Thank you very much for you review.

The fact you found this hotel "perfect" make me proud and happy.

I will share this fantastic feedback with my whole staff and will use as best practice when it comes to postive comments.

If you may return to Milano kindly let me know it will be a pleasure to meet you.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 February 2012

My stay was brilliant. Great , clean rooms, brilliant helpful staff and delicious food. Yes yes yes yes to this hotel

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
RadissonBLUMilano, Direttore generale at Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am extremly happy to read you kind word "what a great hotel" this make me very happy and prize all the effort we put in our job, we at Radisson BLU hotel have this mission to let feel our gests at home, and I am happy to read that we have successful made it with you.

Please if you come back to Milano and to us, let me know will be a pleausre to meet you.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Beautiful hotel, lovely clean rooms and friendly attentive staff. Only drawback was the distance from the city centre (but not too much of a problem if, like us, it was only for a stopover).

The pool, sauna and steam room were a great start to the morning along with the wonderful breakfast buffet included with the room.

Totally worth the distance especially if you can find a good deal on a hotel comparison website.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

"What a fantastic hotel" are music word to me, I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay with us, and I do hope to welcome you back, please if you return to milano kindly let me know, will be a pleaasure to meet you.

With kind regards