All reviews bed sheets bars and restaurants lock navigli canal sinks wifi shower tram bunk cathedral
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable place to stay in an up-and-coming part of the city. I thought the beds and bathrooms in the room I stayed in were clean and comfortable, and the hostel itself had a common area on the ground floor, as well as Wi-Fi throughout. You have to pay a little extra for towels but that kind of thing doesn’t bother me, because it’s still a great value for the money.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I went there with my friends for just one night. We booked a room for four people. Bed are not so big for two persons but rooms are really nice and cleaned. The bathroom is fine too. Position is fine, it is in the center of Milan but it is not so easy to reach with the metro, better by bus or tram.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice hostel. Beds very comfortable, location is excellent, nice coffee and bar too. Would recommend to anyone who wants to stay in Milan, be near to both the centre of town with the cathedral and the navigli canals with the bars and restaurants. Near enough to get to easily, but far enough away from that you aren’t I tourist hellhole.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Sean P
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

This was my first ever stay in a hostel so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised, there's a bar that serves lager on tap for a good price, the bed was really comfortable and it had all the basic amenities you need, decent shower power outlet in your bunk and also in your locker which was a nice touch. Obviously I have nothing to compare it to in terms of hostels but I'd just came over to Milan from Verona and I'd payed 3 times the price for a horrendous motel so for me the value for money was crazy. If I come back to Milan anytime soon I'll be staying here

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Only thing good about staying here is the proximity to town and theres power in the looker for peace of mind.

When i asked at reception for anything i would get a short awenser not helpful in anyway and rude, like i was doing them a favor.
Kitchen has no bowles glasses or oven and was really dirty.
Loud Music constantly playing like where in a culb 24/7
The wifi drops out constantly

Date of stay: March 2018