Our stay was only for 1 night but Mercure Milano Centro was a perfect choice. Our room was beautifully decorated and was very comfortable and clean and quiet. The hotel is in a great location directly opposite Metro station Porta Venezia giving access quickly throughout the city. The desk staff were very helpful and professional and the breakfast staff, particularly Daniel was very welcoming and friendly. The hotel is also a cheap taxi fare to Milan Central train station where you can catch the express train to the airport. While there, we enjoyed a half day guided tour of Milan which included among many other things, a viewing of Da Vinci's Last Supper. Getting to our departure point was made so easy due to the closeness of the Metro station to the hotel. All over a very pleasant short stay in Milan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an historical palace of the old Milan of the XIX th Century and completely renewed in 2005, The Hotel Mercure Milano Centro Porta Venezia is located in the City center.30 elegant rooms furnished with precious interior design, welcome thebusinessmen and the tourists in the real heart of the City, a few steps from the Duomo Cathedral and from the most important Fashion Streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Milano Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Milano Centro Hotel Milan
- Mercure Hotel Milano Centro