Hotel Bogart
US$ 264
US$ 131
US$ 86
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed this hotel. The room was quite and clean. The onwer was really nice. The breakfast was excellent. It was very near to the train station. I would suggest to use Metropolitana (Cenisio station) as it is easier to find. On my next trip to Milan, this will be my hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017

We stayed there 3 nights, breakfast included (very nice, and tasty and good). It's a good place where you can stay in order to visit Milan. Is not quite central location but there's a metro station at 300metres away.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Convenient location, breakfast was ok but if you weren't there in time, you'd miss out on hot food even though breakfast wasn't over yet. Our toilet was really smelly. One of the owners (2 brothers I think) was quite grumpy, the other was quite nice.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Initially, I had enjoyed the hotel. We were 3 persons (including my 3 years old daughter, who doesn't pay city tax). The hotel charged 28 euros city tax for 3 nights. But after the checkout I read that right city tax in a two stars hotel is two euros per adult person. So, the hotel should have charged only 12 euros city tax. Lamentable. I really wish this were a mistake.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Stayed for one night to explore Milan, this hotel proved to be a good option. The cheap price reflects that it's not dead in the centre but the Metro to downtown took about 20 minutes and was really easy. The 24 hour ticket for €4,50 made it exceptionally good value for money. We booked a twin room and it was large, with one double and one single bed. The staff were really friendly and the breakfast was good, fresh coffee and we sat outside in the lovely courtyard for it. Would happily stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends