“Disappointed, but decent fast-food middle eastern food.”

NUN Taste of Middle East
Ranked #670 of 9,176 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Città Studi
Description: KEBAB REVOLUTION Think of the standard kebab you are used to; now forget about it! Because what we offer at NUN is gourmet doner kebab, prepared with 100% italian premium chicken meat. ​ VEGGIES VEGGIES VEGGIES Apart from kebab, everything else is vegetarian and vegan! You will find so many healthy green options, you won't know where to start from. ​ TAKE A BREAK FROM ITALIAN FOOD In Milan you don't have many options to taste some proper middle-eastern specialties. That's the reason why we are here! At NUN you will find falafel, hummus, baba-ganoush, fattoush salad, baklavas and much much more! ​ MAY I HAVE YOUR NAME? This is the first thing you will hear walking in our restaurant. Because we like to treat our customers as friends, making them feel home, no matter how far they come from! ​ LESS IS MORE Well, we do middle-eastern food, but we still are italian, so we just can't help it: design matters! Even during lunch-breaks!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We only had an afternoon to be in Milan and we had looked up Lebanese food options for lunch as we are both vegetarians and fans. We came across Nun because of their top reviews and vegetarian options. We were disappointed that it did not live up to the reviews, but it was good. The falafel is overly fried, but nice inside. Since we enjoy Lebanese and middle eastern food, we were excited to try their hummus and baba ganoush; unfortunately, it wasn’t at all what we expected. Little flavor and thin consistency. The menu says they use a specific vegan type of tortilla but it tasted just like a normal white flour tortilla from a package. The atmosphere was nice, and the wraps were okay. Please go try it for yourself.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I went for a quick takeaway, and had the
classic kebab with feta, with baba ghanoush as a side, and a coke.

I paid 9.90€, for what was probably the worst middle eastern food I’ve ever had. They just stuffed everything into a cold wrap, wrapped it up and gave it to me. There is a reason why everyone heats up the wrap with the ingredients in it.

I don’t even want to talk about the baba ghanoush. I would rather call it really old gray eggplant paste (most likely microwaved). For the price they charge, I really expected something semi-decent, but I was unpleasantly surprised by the mediocrity.

Overall, I definitely would not recommend.

1  Thank Emre Ö
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had just gotten to Milan after a very long journey and were starving. The food came quickly, and it was really yummy! We would have gone back if we were in Milan for longer but we wanted to try other places. I highly suggest this place for a quick bite.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

If you are Persian or come from middle east, the taste of food might be a bit different from your mom's dish or from you know as the original food, but in general good food, quick service and cheap. I am extremely sensitive about the cleanliness of the tables and since here the customer are responsible for cleaning the tables after eating I couldn't satisfy my expectations but remember that you are having a sort of street food!

1  Thank rrderakhshan
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Perfect staff. Friendly and helpful speaking english. Food was not so good as staff. Food was without taste.