“Very good cafe ;)”

Cuisines: Italian, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Brera
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Searched a lot of cafe in this block and have chosen this one. Excellent coffee and friendly staff. The mini muffin with chocolate was delicious. For doppio espresso, cappuccino, mini muffin and little white muffin we payed 5 eur. Its medium price range my opinion.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This was located next to our hotel with a charming modern red colored decor - so we went in.
They serve stuffed croissants / muffins / pies with coffees / hot beverages and juices.
There was a staff shortage with many locals popping in to takeaway some coffee / light foods so we had difficulty getting their attention as our second round of coffee tasted weird.
There was also language barrier as the staff only speak few words of English.
Only catch : the Milanese coffee my husband ordered tasted salty as well as my cup of earl grey tea.. Wonder if it's the water they used.. Not quite used to that water flavor.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

I went following Trip Advisors reviews. Unfortunately the time I went was in the afternoon so they hadn't anything to eat, so I settled for a desert and a coffee. I took an apple pie which I found below average in taste an to small in size. The coffee was real good but still way overpriced.

5  Thank JQcreations
Reviewed 13 February 2015

It is great Hotel and Great staff, specially the front desk starting by Jessica and her colleagues.

I like the way they clean the room.

The Breakfast is fresh with big varsities

I strongly recommend this hotel to my friends

Date of visit: February 2015
2  Thank Nabilmorgan
Reviewed 19 September 2014

Just opened our new Milan office in July. By chance only 50m from Ca' Turati (this is the new name of Lino's Coffee in via Turati). Definitely the best place I ever experienced in Milan for our business breakfast, lunch and aperitivo. Friendly and passionate staff, a menu that changes daily with fresh specialties presented in a perfect manner and an interesting selection of bakery products made by the chef. Everything at a price well below any competing lunch bar in the premises: you can have a very nice working lunch with just a couple of ticket restaurants. At least the right place in Milan: looking forward to experience the evening proposals (when working hours stretch) which I was told will arrive soon.

Date of visit: September 2014