All reviews tiny bathroom single bed within easy walking distance the ground floor small hotel city centre dumo
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

A great central location within easy walking distance of the city centre, Santa Maria Grazie and the Nord train station. The hotel was basically fine, quite a good breakfast and there were a couple of excellent restaurants just minutes' walk away. At a reasonable price, too, for central Milan this turned out to be a good choice.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of the worst so called 3 star I ever stayed in my life! How can they rate themselves a 3 star hotel?? It’s a maximum 1 star rated.
Rooms were tiny and outdated. The shower was awful, they have a collapsible bi-folding door. Shower was mouldy and dirty. Breakfast was awful. Only plus point was the location.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This is your typical low budget Milan hotel in the centre that hasn't been updated for 30 years but the price is low and it stays in business with a steady stream of customers. My room was OK but very cramped and the bathroom smells slightly moldy and shower showed some mould. The breakfast was decent and I paid €60 in total .

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2018

The two guys that I saw at the reception during my stay were very nice and professional, nothing was too much truble for them. My room was very quiet, despite being on the first floor facing the road. It was also very clean. The cleaning ladies were always smiling and very polite. The location is excellent, very central but tucked away from all the rush.. All in all I had a great stay. Thank you!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I had problem find the place because Taxi at The Dumo taxi rank told me to walk it. My mobile ran out of battery, so took a while to find it, print out a map before hand. It took 5 mins to walk from the Hotel to the centre.
As for the hotel, it's located in Old part of the city, on a narrow road, inside it cosy, with amiable reception members of staff.
The place charm, is that it's a bit friad around the edges, though this appears to being rectified, as I saw, they had workmen in getting tiny breakfast room slick up for the following morning.
My single room had clean sheets, a wardrobe, dressing table and on suite toilet and shower, both clean, and chrome work had tell tale signs of age, but not dirt.
Breakfast was a buffet, offering 2 types of meet, 1 type cheese, yogurts, coffees & tea, 2 types of fruit juice, chocolate and plain croissants and fresh fruit apple or orange.
A good heart start to the day, easy access to the centre of Milan

Room tip: I would call and enquire, because my room was at the back and quiet
Date of stay: February 2018