Enterprise Hotel
  • Pool
US$ 107
US$ 104
1,775 results
All reviewscity centretram stopnumber tramtram takeslovely hotelexcellent breakfastsan siropublic transportvisit milancomfortable staybusiness tripnice bathroommalpensa airportlake comoreception deskmini barcentral station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Also expensive during the interior trade.
Super restaurant for dinner and breakfast.
Try to get a room at the inner court, so you can open the window during the night, and don't need to use the noisy airco.

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Great hotel, with helpful staff. Our room was lovely and clean with plenty of wardrobe space we had a good sized bathroom and the shower was really good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel during a visit to Milan four years ago and had a very good experience, so we again stayed here during a return visit to Milan earlier this month, and again had a very good experience. We like this hotel for its modern decor, its excellent breakfast service, and its affordable price compared to hotels located closer to the center of town. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful -- they gave us a good recommendation for a nearby restaurant, and researched options for us for events at La Scala opera house. The #1 tram comes by frequently (every 7-8 minutes during most times of the day) and is a pleasant way to get downtown and see some of the city and its people along the way. This hotel is a great option for people seeking an affordable, nicely appointed place to stay in MIlan.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DCtraveler012
Reviewed 20 April 2012

The best hotel all over the world, for location, service, staff and breakfast!!!!
See you soon!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I have mixed feelings about this hotel. I found the service to be inconsistent overall. The rooms are clean and the beds are extremely comfortable. The food I received from food service on evening was quite good and the breakfast is substantial and a good value with the room price. The bathrooms are large and the water temperature is consistent and the pressure is good. The furniture in the room was showing a lot of wear. The night shift on the desk was very good. However, the service from the front desk during the day and early evening depended upon who was working. The hotel boasts that they have a multi-lingual staff and are business oriented. My experience was that three of the clerks did not have a very good command of basic English or Italian. I did not receive several phone messages that were left for me with the staff at the hotel. When I finally connected with my friend, she was not surprised that I did not get the messages due to the difficulties she experienced leaving them. The WiFi connection in the room worked sometimes and sometimes it did not. When I went to the computers in the lobby to print my boarding pass, I found all of the computers were occupied by young men some of whom were workers at the hotel. After waiting patiently for 15 minutes, I became aware that these young men were communicating with their friends (who had laptops) in the lobby via Facebook. I went to the desk and informed them of the situation. They did tell one young man to make way for me and to apologize. After I got my boarding pass though, they allowed the kid back on the computer. My last frustration was that the English directions for operating the television was missing a critical step that was not resolved until I called the front desk. This place offers good beds, food, and showers and is located in a nice area with easy transportation to the city center. But, if you need to communicate with the outside world or with the front desk, good luck to ya.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo