The staff couldn't do more for us. Even upgrading our room to an executive suite after showing us a 'twin' room that was actually a double.
Very good location for the metro and not that far from the centre.
Ideal for a nice weekend in Milan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Business Palace. Our friendly and natural home for business travellers in Milan is just six metro stops from the centre in the South East business district, only minutes from the highway and Linate Airport.The Starhotels Business Palace is a superb conversion of an old early 1900s industrial building, an imposing facade with dramatic arched windows and the benefit of generous space throughout. We offer 11 large meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 340 delegates - one of the largest conference rooms in Milan.In all, there are 247 spacious rooms and suites, Borromeo restaurant and bar and a superb Fitness Room with a stunning panoramic view over Milan. And the pleasure of "Offering hospitality" The Business Palace offers a wonderful choice of options for dining in Milan. Sample world-class international dishes and local favorites at our Borromeo restaurant. Or head to the La Corte bar for welcoming buffets and delicious tapas. Open day and night, La Corte is a wonderful spot to relax with a coffee and paper, or perhaps enjoy an aperitif before lunch or dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Starhotels Business Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Business Palace Milan
- Starhotels Business Palace Hotel Milan