“Great location, good quality and friendly service”
Review of Panini Durini

Ranked #45 of 260 Coffee & Tea in Milan
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Today we went to Panini Durini for breakfast after reading positive reviews about it.
The place is just an underground stop from Duomo, easy to walk to from it as well, and is in a calmer side street.
We chose two croissants, had two coffees and enjoyed our time whilst listening to their music.
Staff was very nice, quality of food very good and prices honest for what you get.
Overall a great spot to grab a quick bite

PaniniDurini, Guest Relations Manager at Panini Durini, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Hi gabriele,
thanks for the great review. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

And reasonably priced. They also offer a nice atmosphere for drinking coffee. Will definitely drink more coffee here.

PaniniDurini, Guest Relations Manager at Panini Durini, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thanks a lot Even!
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I came to this cafe to study, and had to wait 2 hours until someone came to take my order. When I wanted to order something else, the server told me "Can you wait please" in a very rude tone, and never came back after that. I had to call out to her again another hour later, and she said "Can you wait please" once again. She never came back after that. At that point, I recognised that the servers were too busy to even take my order, and I left.

PaniniDurini, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Panini Durini, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Hi Arushi,
thanks for the visit.
We're sorry for the episode and we've already check about it.
Unfortunally during lunch the service could be slower than the rest of the day.
We hope to see you again for a second chance.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I think it wasn’t good coffee in this city . Im a tourist and when i visiting milan have an expectation that in this city has a good coffee shop and coffee too. But its very difficult to find a serious coffee shop.

PaniniDurini, Guest Relations Manager at Panini Durini, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Hi Tufan,
We're sorry for the negative coffee experience that you tried.
We are really focused on good coffee and it's very important for us make a good coffee everyday.
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Nice place. Very busy. Went to one by the Duomo about 1. Sat on stools. Had a large menu. I got the panini with chicken. It was just average. My wife got the turkey and thought it was average also. Waiters are very nice and ypu get your food quickly.

PaniniDurini, Guest Relations Manager at Panini Durini, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you Robby for the review!
Hope to see you again!