Spent an excellent week in Milan made all the better by having excellent accomodation in this superb apartment in an ideal location, everything we required was available within the flat and the cleanliness could not have been better
David made our stay extremely comfortable and nothing was any bother to him which we really appreciated, we will certainly return but this time it will be when the weather is a little warmer
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
We rent apartments rather than stay at hotels and have rented many over the years especially in Europe. This apartment has numerous benefits including but not limited to:
1. The owner is very easy to deal with so be assured this is a genuine rental.
2. The apartment is very spacious, it is described as a loft and technically it is but it is very spacious, there is plenty of room downstairs where the living room, kitchen and bathroom are located ( it has a well appointed kitchen). The bedroom is upstairs on a mezzanine and equally spacious with room enough for two arm chairs and a coffee table.
3. The block is well maintained with a caretaker and it appeared everyone took pride in their environment.
4.The tram is two blocks away and you can buy tickets at any tabacchi shop, the metro is a longer walk but just as handy and very cheap to use.
5. There are many restaurants and bars to eat and drink at and all are affordable, some serve better food than others so check out the prices on the menu, the cheaper the price = the quality of food you get.
6. The apartment is very clean and the furniture is well maintained, it has an extremely comfortable bed.
7. The linen is good quality and there is a washing machine in the apartment.
If I were to give any negative feedback, the shower may be a bit cosy but with everything else going for this place I would hardly think it is at urn off.
Thank you David, we enjoyed our stay and if we ever return to Milan we will book your apartment again.
This was my first time booking an apartment to travel, had the normal concerns, would it be the same as the photos, would it be secure and in a good neighbourhood and I can thankfully say it was all of these and more.
David (the owner) is the perfect host, he gave us all the info we needed to find it from the airport and met us on our arrival to show us up to the apartment. It is a split level open plan apartment and is perfect for couples. It is in a secure building and was quiet in the evenings.
The area itself is alongside a canal leading to a small lake area built for Expo. There are many bars and restaurants with varying prices perfect for all size wallets.
All in all this was a great trip made perfect by the choice of accommodation, I will certainly be using this David's apartment again in the near future.
A great place to stay in Milan for visiting the city and EXPO.
The apartment was comfortable, well appointed, attention given to detail and very clean!
Booking, arrival departure and stay went smoothly, assured by our host David.