We are stayed in many Novotels around Europe.
This one is similar to others, however looking just "old": the lift is often out of service - to arrive to your floor can take time, the floor carpets looks old.
- Stuff is very friendly.
- Breakfast is good enough
- Free WiFi, Safe and Cofee/tea set in the room.
- Xbox Console in the lobby
- small free parking in front of the Hotel, but there are enough parking places on the near streets (I hope it is OK to park there :-)
- Gas station just in front of the hotel.
- Supermarket - 20 min walk
- The "best" way to get to the Milan center (as recommended by the staff) is to take Tram line 4: 15 min walk to the tram station and about 30 min in the Tram.
- a playground for children is 5 min walk from the hotel (go towards Zara street, on the right).More
- Free Wifi