We are stayed in many Novotels around Europe.
This one is similar to others, however looking just "old": the lift is often out of service - to arrive to your floor can take time, the floor carpets looks old.
- Stuff is very friendly.
- Breakfast is good enough
- Free WiFi, Safe and Cofee/tea set in the room.
- Xbox Console in the lobby
- small free parking in front of the Hotel, but there are enough parking places on the near streets (I hope it is OK to park there :-)
- Gas station just in front of the hotel.
- Supermarket - 20 min walk
- The "best" way to get to the Milan center (as recommended by the staff) is to take Tram line 4: 15 min walk to the tram station and about 30 min in the Tram.
- a playground for children is 5 min walk from the hotel (go towards Zara street, on the right).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large modern international 4 star hotel, 172 rooms,central location,ideal for business:easy for Milan FairGrounds-550pax meeting rooms+leisure:FamilyPlan(2adults+2child in one room).Air-conditioned,restaurant,bar,big garage,swimming-pool,fitness centreHotel location provides easy access to all parts of Milan:Aiports(Linate+Malpensa),Station,Subway(1.5km with public bus)and Milan historic city centre+Montenapoleone shopping district.Sumptuous buffet breakfast from 6am,italian restaurant until 12pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Agoda, Nozio Netplan srl, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Milan Nord Ca Granda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Milan Nord Ca Granda Hotel Milan
- Milan Novotel
- Accor Milan Nord Ca Granda