“Great value, location, breakfast & staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Hotel City

BEST WESTERN Hotel City
Ranked #86 of 432 Hotels in Milan
“Great value, location, breakfast & staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here 3 yrs ago and returned recently to find this time was even better. The staff are Very friendly, welcoming and helpful. As we had arrived early in morning after 40 hours since leaving home, we were able to leave luggage and freshen up in very clean and comfortable bathroom after flight. Also able to use breakfast room for coffee before heading off for the day. The breakfast each day was excellent. The location is brilliant as only 50 metres to Lima metro station and walking distance to centrale stazione. We found great value at this hotel and hope we can get back there for another stay one day.

Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank L and D O
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Palermo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

I've been in this hotel for a week end with my family (husband, wife and a teen ager boy). I booked on line and I caught a very cheap fare, only 105 euros per night, breakfast and taxes included. In addition they gifted me three free tickets to go up to the roof of the cathedral by lift (the cost of these three tickets would have been 36 euros!). Considering the average prices for accomodations in Milan, It was a great bargain. The location is very good: Corso Buenos Aires is a lively and commercial street not far from the hystorical center (about 15 minutes on foot). All the staff was really polite and kind. In particular I'd like to mention Mr. Massimo, a very helpful, friendly and professional receptionist. The room was perfect: big, comfortable, clean. Even the bathroom was absolutely spacious and luxury. The breakfast was huge in quantity and quality. If you ask, they can serve special breakfast even for people with coeliac disease (an extra value, I think).
In a nutshel: I strongly recommand this Hotel and if I come back to Milan I doubtless will book it again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank GiovanniPalermo
Istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

I stayed there for 3 nights.Friendly and helpful staff speak English quite well.WiFi and flat screen TV are free.50 meters to lıma metro statıon and 4 stops to DUOMO .Rooms and bath are quite large, well kept and clean.The service in the hotel excelent and also breakfast very nıce. I was very satisfied with my stay. People at reception and in the service are very friendly. I was very satisfied with my stay. I will return when I will be again in Milan.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank cemoymak
HotelCityMilano, Direttore at BEST WESTERN Hotel City, responded to this review, 18 May 2012
Dear Guest,

thank you for your positive review about your stay in our hotel.

It has been a pleasure and we hope you will come back soon!

Kind regards,

BEST WESTERN Hotel City
Manager
Omar Sozuer
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2012 via mobile

No air conditioning or wasnt working. Noise from road outside makes room noisy wen windows open. So can be too hot to sleep and too noisy to sleep

• Stayed May 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Cmen2008
Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

Hotel is located one of the popular street in Milano and 4 metro stop away from Duoma. The manager, Mr. Omer was very helpfull, he knew what he got to do. Massimo, receptionist was always there and ready for help with his smiling face. Hotel was clean and most important thing the rates were acceptable. If you are family, you should ask for family rooms like we did. Have a nice trip. The only thing that I can say negatively, there is no private parking area for the hotel. But who cares if you dont travell by car.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HotelCityMilano, Direttore at BEST WESTERN Hotel City, responded to this review, 4 May 2012
Dear Mr. Yusuf,

Thank you for spending time in reviewing your recent stay at our property.
We hope you will come back and see us again soon, and if you like, you can also come by car, because we DO have private parking places, just specify your needs during your booking.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at +39 02 29523382.

BEST WESTERN HOTEL CITY