All reviews rooftop pool excellent location classic italian hotel the hotel staff il duomo travel agent last supper comfortable rooms late check within walking distance shopping district two blocks quiet street decent size fresh fruit triple room nice room
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

It had been 30 years since we last stayed at this fantastic hotel. The location is just 2 minutes from the Duomo and Galleria and just behind the great Italian department store Rinascente.

We had a lovely comfortable quiet room and the staff were all very helpful and courteous.

A very good range of breakfast foods, less fruit than other similar hotels, jugs of American style coffee but you can ask for Italian coffee too, at no extra charge.

We would stay again just for the location near all the shops and abundance of different restaurants from Panino Giusto, pizzerias, cafes, outdoor bars and a la carte options.

The hotel also has a pool, a must for relaxing after shopping.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
GM de la Ville M, Direttore at Sina De La Ville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for your review and for having stayed with us. Hopefully we may soon host you once again here at Sina De la Ville.
Kind regards, The Management, Sina De la Ville, Milano.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Well, the hotel is nice, greatly located. My room was perfect, even if I had to wait till after 6pm to have it ready (I arrived at 3 pm). Anyway. I also had a diner which was really good, and didn’t drink any wine. Only sparkling water. When I left the hotel the day after I had the very bad surprise to see that a 56 Euros bottle of wine I have never drunk had been added on my bill. I mentioned it, and nobody has been able to find the bill and check the signature on it (which could not be mine). The front desk people certified that I would be reimbursed soon. But after more than one week, I didn’t see any money so I had to call them to have finally my money back. I find this type of accident absolutely shocking.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GM de la Ville M, Direttore at Sina De La Ville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Mrs Nasya,
thank you for having stayed with us and for the review too.
We regret that the issue mentioned has taken more time than expected to be resolved.
We will use your comments to improve our services in any case.

Kind regards and looking forward to hearing from you - The Management, Sina De la Ville, Milano.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

The Sins hotel Dr la Ville is located in the center of Milan and is just 2 blocks from the Duomo. Walking distance from most of the sites and attractions. It is well maintained and has a great breakfast. We will stay there next time in Milan.

Room Tip: Room location was fine
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
GM de la Ville M, Direttore at Sina De La Ville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for your kind review and for having stayed with us. We look forward to receceiving your future reservations.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel close to il Duomo, la Scala, la Rinascente mall and galleria Vittorio Emmanuele II.
Perfect for the summer as it has a decent swimming pool in the terrace overlooking la Madolina. Great service highly recommended hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
GM de la Ville M, Direttore at Sina De La Ville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for having stayed at Sina De la Ville.
We look forward to hosting you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

The location is central to all the main tourist sites. Vittorio Emanuel Galleria, Duomo, Teatro La Scala. Great shopping area and plenty of cafes and restaurants close by.
We had a great room with a small balcony. Breakfast was good and staff very helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

thank you for your preference and your review.
Hopefully we may soon receive your future reservations.