All reviews central station single room breakfast included two blocks nice hotel buffet style milano centrale airport bus quiet street free wifi spent one night very pleasant stay good size nice bathroom enjoyed my stay nice breakfast min walk
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is just a few minutes from Milano Central.
Hotel is clean, staff lovely and breakfast is excellent.
Hotel does provide a mobile which we didn’t use but handy if required.
Some lovely places to eat within a few minutes walk.
We visited Rome and Venice via Milano Centrale this made the journey even easier as so accessible. Area is clean and safe and has a handy little store close by.
Would stay here again..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Camilla D, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Best Western Hotel Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

dear Littlekaza,
thanks for your honest and delicious review.
Hope to see you soon again

Reviewed 29 August 2018

I stayed here on November 2017. this is the best place that is very close to central station. 1 block from bus stop at central station (we were using bus from Malpensa airport) Milan is such a quiet city at night except the Duomo area. because I prefer to stay near central station rather than Duomo, I have to make sure the area is safe and near the public transport. Staff is very friendly, room is small but clean, fit for me and my husband. enough for having a good rest. they provided a handy phone in our room that we can bring outside and can be use free for local call and internet. will recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dinisy

thnaks for your suggestions and for all

Reviewed 13 August 2018

The location of this hotel is ideal. Near to the train station and it not so noisy. Everything is within walking distance and for Muslim traveler, halal food is just around 10 minutes walk.
The staff is friendly and helpful and the hotel provide a mobile to help traveler getting around Milan.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Norlida J
Reviewed 22 July 2018

We experienced some problems with the shower, the wi-fi and the access cards.
After every shower the water floods the entire bathroom and the floor became dangerous full of water.
The wifi is almost unfunctional every time, with frequent messages like "you are offline, do you want to commute to another network ?". We were forced finally to use our own resources.
The breakfast is good with a variety of fresh products and great coffee.
The room is clean and functional. Large window in the bathroom with a lot of pleasant natural light.
The staff try to be helpful.
The access cards are frequent useless/unfunctional in the elevator or at the room door.

Stayed: July 2018
2  Thank Delia A
Camilla D, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Best Western Hotel Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Delia a,
kind guest, we regret that he has not found full satisfaction in his stay.
we will check the precision details that showed us to try to improve and make your next stay perfect

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I didn't pay attention to it until I was ready to check out. My bad! I'm too cheap to buy an international call/text plan for my iPhone when I'm traveling in other countries, so I can only use it when I'm in the hotel or a restaurant with free WiFi. But at this hotel... Each room has a cell phone you can borrow and carry around with you for navigation and all the things we love cell phones for. Free! What a lovely perk and the only hotel I've run into that offers this. The staff is friendly, the rooms small but clean, the beds hard, but...a cell phone you can borrow...! :-)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Susan P
Camilla D, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Best Western Hotel Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Susa, p,
Thank you for staying with us! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you come back!