1,462 results
All reviewscentral stationmilano centralemodern hotelairport busdeluxe roomgreat showerhotel restaurantexcellent hotelbusiness hotellake comobuffet breakfastcity centrecroissantsduomostopseurope
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We love this hotel and we stayed there for like 4 times already. The room on the photo here - is the exact room we stayed in. The service is outstanding, they. really try to provide you with more than you expect to get at 4 star hotel. The rooms are nice and clean and the food is good. It's not in the center of Milan, but there are lots of transportation services around.

Room Tip: some of the rooms on the 6-th floor has outstanding view on the gorgeous central train station and a huge balcony
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
GeneralManager E, Direttore at Starhotels E.c.ho., responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Bobo V,
Thank you for the beautiful review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I've just come back from staying here and really feel like I lucked out with this hotel! The location is really handy for using the metro (literally across the road), the hotel itself is stylish, eco friendly and comfy, the restaurant is wonderful and the staff are fantastic!
My only slight disappointment was at the breakfast but that's just personal. There was plenty to choose from, just not much to my taste. But really, considering everything else I'm just being picky...
Simply, I would definitely recommend this hotel!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
GeneralManager E, Direttore at Starhotels E.c.ho., responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Ruth M
It's such a pleasure to read your kind evaluation regarding Starhotels E.c.ho but more importantly, for dedicating some of your personal time to us.
We’re proud to understand that we have been able to satisfy your expectations and to have the opportunity to make your stay a memorable one. We hope to have the opportunity to present you other great memories in the future!
Sincerely

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I was impressed by the quality of accommodations of this Eco friendly hotel located across from the Milan Central station. The rooms are large and well appointed and the staff is very efficient and friendly. The buffet breakfast that was included in the price of the room was above average.

Stayed: August 2017
GeneralManager E, Direttore at Starhotels E.c.ho., responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear RK K,
It's such a pleasure to read your kind evaluation regarding Starhotels Tourist and its staff, but more importantly, for dedicating some of your personal time to us.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and We hope to have the opportunity to give you other great memories in the future!
Sincerely

Reviewed 30 August 2017

stayed here only for one night as part of a stopover. Perfect location, next to the Central station. Rooms are great, really updated. Lobby - bell staff and front desk were great. gave my kids small kids goody stuff and they carried it throughout the trip. breakfast room service was OK, could use a little fluff. Overall, highly recommend it. Our room even had a small balcony- loved it.

Room Tip: Station view was great.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
GeneralManager E, Responsabile reception at Starhotels E.c.ho., responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear dbb4216,

thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comment about your stay and for choosing our hotel in Milan. I will make sure all the staff will be aware of the good job done, I am sure everybody will be happy to read your nice review.
Thank you for your kind review and I really hope to welcome you back soon!

Best regards

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for four nights with my boyfriend. The hotel is very nice with a beautiful design and clean atmosphere. The room was comfortable. The service from the staff at the desk was okay, but nothing out of the ordinary. The breakfast was satisfying. The location is very close to two different metro stations and close to the central station.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
GeneralManager E, Direttore at Starhotels E.c.ho., responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Louise P,