2,364 results
All reviewsgreat locationeggs made to ordernon alcoholic drinksfree soft drinksmini barlast supperrestaurant recommendationsthe hotel staffwonderful hotelsmall hotelbottled waterbreakfast was deliciouscentral locationfront desk staffwonderful staytwo blockshighly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 25 May 2007

Stay at this Hotel: My husband, my baby and I stayed there for three days and the hotel was fantastic in all respects. The rooms were modern, beautiful, clean, and very quiet. The breakfast was wonderful, and included made to order egg dishes. The hotel staff, all of them, were very helpful and informative. You can't beat the location, right next to the luxurious Peck market, down the street from the Princi bakery, and mere blocks away from the Duomo. By all means, make this your hotel in Milan!

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2007

Central location, large, bright, modern room and exceptionally welcoming staff. I highly recommend the Spadari.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2007

We have just returned from Milan. We stayed four nights in Spadari al Duomo and we loved it!! When we search a Hotel for a city break we always looking for a hotel like this one! A small hotel with superb location (central but quiet…), lovely decorated and with the most kind and helpful staff that we have found in any hotel in Italy!!
Our room 52 was spacious, bright and spotless clean. The bathroom was very modern and also very clean with a lot of amenities including slippers (not usually in 4 star hotels!).The breakfast was excellent with eggs cooked to order, fresh juices and fruits, cheese, Italian ham, yoghurt and homemade cakes.
The water in the room mini-bar was free as well as the internet access.
The location itself is the best in Milan…a few steps from Duomo and Vittorio Emanuel Galleria, La Scala, The Pinacoteca Ambrosiana and a short walk from Pinacoteca di Brera and the Brera quarter (fine antiques shops and lovely pedestrian streets).
Santa Maria delle Grazie (for the Last Supper) and Sforzesco Castle are easy to reach walking or by public transport!!
Milan is in my opinion the Italian city where we can feel better the Italian way of life!!
Superb museums, fashion shops as any where else, good restaurants and lovely cafés with delicious ice-creams…And more important…not tourists overcrowded!!
We have privileged to see the Leonardo Da Vinci Last Supper (book in advance in Cenacolo Vinciano website) and went to Alla Scala theatre for a concert…we really have enjoyed Milan and Spadari Al Duomo very much!!! We will return to this fantastic hotel and city…

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with family
5  Thank margarida
Reviewed 16 March 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Spadari for two nights on the 9th and 10th of March. We initially booked a standard room but planned to upgrade once we got there. On arrival we found the standard room was great so didn't bother with the uprade. The only down side was our room was on the back of the hotel and the views were not very good, but other than that we thought it was superb!

We flew with Ryanair to Bergamo airport. We found the Terravision connection bus to be very easy and well organised.

The location of this hotel is fantastic if you want to be close to the Duoma and the big shops. If I ever returned to Milan I would stay here again without question.

We asked the reception staff for recommendations for places to eat and drink of an evening. They were brilliant and arranged everything from the reservation to a taxi to take us there.

If your looking for a nice restaurant and nice bars to have a drink head up to the Corso Como area. We ate at a place called " 10 Corso Como" its was very good and I would deffo recommend it. Just outside is lots of other nice places to eat and some really good late night bars.

I thought Milan was a nice city, but no where near as nice as other Italian city's I have visited. Maybe if I was able to see past the graffiti that covers every building, I might have thought different.

Stayed: March 2007
4  Thank Pennylane-7
Reviewed 4 March 2007

I was in Sorrento, for a congress and on my return i had to stay in Milan for one night, because there was not connection flight. In sorrento i stayed in the Vittoria, a five star hotel, member of the luxury hotels of the world. I was rather worried about the hotel in Milan because i hear all the time about bad experiences in this hotel categories.
As soon as i got there, i was relieved. First of all, there was a porter, more than willing, who rushed outside to assist us with the luggages. Then there were 2 lovely ladies at the concierge, polite and smiling. Our room was adequate, but the key word is cosy. There was a satellite tv, the only one that i found in any Italian hotel, which is very handy in a raining Milan, as it was that day.
The biggest advantage is the place of the hotel, literally on the duomo. In 1 minute you are in the vittorio emanuelle, which is the heart of Milan.
Loved it, and i will go again.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled on business