2,362 results
All reviewsgreat locationeggs made to ordernon alcoholic drinksfree soft drinksmini barlast supperrestaurant recommendationsthe hotel staffwonderful hotelsmall hotelbottled waterbreakfast was deliciouscentral locationfront desk staffwonderful staytwo blockshighly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 21 August 2008

Having lost passport, camera, mp3 etc in the back of a taxi between airport and hotel, we were fraught. Receptionist was superb, contacting taxi companies. Deluxe room with views of cathedral spires was beautifully appointed. Breakfast was a delight. To cap it all, receptionist arranged for a colleague to accompany me to police station to smooth my way in reporting my losses. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlandMo
Reviewed 9 August 2008

The Spadari is a truly great find in Milan. The staff could not be more helpful, the location is wonderfully central, the rooms really good, breakfasts excellent... it is hard to think anything but possitive. If I had to be critical, I'd probably ask for a room not at the front next time as the trams can be a little noisy if the balcony doors are open.
In truth though, if I am in Milan again, this is where I'll want to stay.
Well done the staff!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2008

Location is perfect, close to the main tourist sites. Rooms are modern and very confortable. The staff is very pleasant and corteous. I will stay agan in this hotel next time in milano

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2008

We had one night in Milan and chose this hotel based on reviews and location. No bar or restaurant but a nice breakfast is included and it was an easy to walk to all the major sites. We booked a walking tour the next day that included The Last Supper and were thrilled with our three hour walk. Our guide was Lorenza and her email is: lorenza.scorti@libero.it .

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2008

We took a chance and traveled to Milan from San Gimignano without booking a place to stay in advance for our last night in Italy. I had read the reviews about this hotel on tripadvisor and they were mostly good, but we had a bad experience with a bed and breakfast a few months ago that members had given high marks on tripadvisor. Thus, I was reluctant to book the hotel based on tripadvisor reviews alone. I wanted to see the place before we booked it; I felt sure we'd get a room because I had heard that in August many Italians leave Italy to spend their holidays in Switzerland.

We arrived and were impressed with the hotel as soon as we saw it. We were pleased to learn that a room was available on the 7th floor. It was a beautiful room, and the price was around $250, which was a great bargain. It was wonderfully clean, impeccably furnished and decorated and the location was perfect. We had stayed in a farmhouse in Tuscany at the beginning of our trip, so the modern decor of the Hotel Spadari was a nice change. The staff was very helpful, and the breakfast was really good.

When you stay here, you are close to most everything - the Duomo, La Scala, the shopping, and great restaurants. Next door to the hotel there is this very high-end grocery store which is worth a walk around just to see all the beautiful produce, spices and meats, and the second floor has high tea. All very chic.

Loved this place. Wish we could have stayed another night.

Book a room at the Spadari. You won't be disappointed. There's a reason it's no. 1 on tripadvisor. My faith in the opinions on this website is restored.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family