2,446 results
All reviews great location eggs cooked to order non alcoholic drinks free soft drinks last supper mini bar restaurant recommendations the hotel staff wonderful hotel small hotel bottled water breakfast was delicious central location wonderful stay two blocks front desk staff fresh fruit
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Last night in Italy and had an early start in the morning, chose an excellent hotel, very user friendly staff and amenities, almost a b and b feel. Rooms functional but practical, free soft drinks from the mini bar went down really well with the kids. 2 doors from PECK and across the road from LaDuree and Duomo itself just a short walk away. Best touch was having breakfast served in the room which meant we didnt have to get up that early for a late morning flight. Thoroughly enjoyed staying there.

Room tip: Being central can be a little noisy early in the morning, so may be better to stay away from the street.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bwkuah
Reviewed 4 December 2012

we wanted a location close to the Duomo and were delighted to find out that we were also close to LaDuree and Peck's. Staff was very welcoming and hotel comfortable and clean. funky rooms as opposed to old world.

Room tip: Ask for a room off the main street.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank adiosamiga
Reviewed 4 December 2012

This hotel is a very nice one, only 4 star rated but it is really nice to stay. Very nice and friendly staff, the location is perfect right in the heart from Milano. We stayed in a room on the 6 th florr and we could see the upper part from the Duomo. The rooms are not to big but the bed and bathroom is clean and perfect, choose from different pillows. Small fridge all softdrinks are free ! Free good working wi fi. The breakfast is great and nice, fresh omelets etc. Juices good coffees. We really enjoyed this hotel, we stayed three times in total. Enjoy Milano

Room tip: Upper floors with balcony
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank henkespresso
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Wow, this is so far the nicest reception service I have gotten in a Milano hotel.
I have been in Milan for a couple of times, sometimes I have stayed at business hotels, or boutique hotels and for certain reason all reception service seem to have an attitude.
I was greated by a very friendly hotel employee and the check in was super fast.
I think they upgraded me because I had booked a regular queen room and I got a huge room with a sofa and it was a king bed (two twins put together). My room overlooked the streets,which you would think is noisy but it wasn't it. I want into the bathroom and boy the cleaning people did a bad job. There was a HUGE dark hair on the floor and the bidet had two pieces of hair on it. I didn't want to think about it too much otherwise, it really makes you wonder how well they clean the rooms. They even had left a ladder. They apologized saying that they just cleaned the curtains so they just put it up. I am no Prima Dona, so I don't mind that they forgot the ladder. I just had to call reception for some one to come and pick it up. However, the hair thing leaves me to give this hotel 3 stars instead of 5.

The good thing about this small hotel is that is only two short blocks from the Duomo and the metro.
It's also located right next door to PECK, a gourmet market. You can even order their food to go and eat it in your room. At peck I had my BEST gelato ever. You can't taste the favors, so I ordered the chestnut and white chocolate. It was so good with real chunks of chestnuts! The hotel is also right in front of Laduree (French coffee shop with the best macaroons in Paris and out of Paris). Right on the corner there is also another more casual coffee shop with super nice service and delicious sandwiches and soup! Once I was jet lagged and missed the free breakfast, so I had brunch at the corner cafe and I was blown away by their delicious paninis and soup! They were so friendly too. The coffee shop has an interesting decor with a tree and branches inside.

The free breakfast at the hotel was pretty good. A Cheerful lady was serving and you can tell that she cared about giving a good service to the guests. They serve you awesome cappuccinos too! If you want hot food you need to order it (no extra cost, but you need to ask for it since its not displayed). You can order your eggs, any style, with tomatoes, mushrooms or bacon. They have plenty of fruits even fresh strawberries, cereal, pastries, ham, prosciutto, Brie, and Swiss cheese. Their orange juice is freshly squeezed.

Bed was very comfortable. Firm yet soft at the same time. Plenty of comfy pillows. The only thing stopping me from a good night rest was the noisy central heating.

I would come back here, hoping they clean the bathroom better.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LABUNNY
Reviewed 27 November 2012

I decided late on a Friday night to go to Milan the following morning, and found this boutique hotel online, with availability and a pretty good last minute rate. I couldn't have been more pleased -- I highly recommend it! Great location, great breakfast, clean rooms that were decent sized & rather funky (cool art,) and a very friendly staff with lots of patience (I asked some stupid questions, given lack of preparation for the trip.)

Date of stay: November 2012