2,413 results
All reviews great location eggs cooked to order non alcoholic drinks free soft drinks last supper mini bar restaurant recommendations the hotel staff wonderful hotel small hotel bottled water central location breakfast was delicious wonderful stay two blocks front desk staff highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Superb location, excellent staff, good breakfast, really bad pillows. What is it with hotels that have bricks for pillows? Seriously! The bed was comfortable, the room quiet and clean. But Spadari needs to get soft pillows for those of us who want a truly satisfying sleep: maybe they just want to encourage early check-out.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2012

If you want to spend time at the Duomo, this is the place to go. However, make sure to avoid the scammers and shills in the Piazza del Duomo (best not to carry a camera; it attracts them like flies). I never felt so paranoid in all my life, and was nearly robbed in my first 5 minutes in town. Also, this is not the part of town to stay in if you want to go out to bars at night; we looked for one at 9:30, and everything was closed.
The reception personnel at the Spadari are amazingly friendly and outgoing, and the breakfast nook staff is great as well. I don't remember meeting such nice people in a hotel. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the beds make you want to stay in them all the time.
Free wifi, free soft drinks, free water...this hotel is amazing. At breakfast, I asked for bacon...the young lady must have brought me 12 strips.
I deducted one star because I asked for a recommendation of a local family-run restaurant with good, solid Lombard food, and the place to which we were sent was one of the worst restaurants I have ever had the misfortune of eating in. Otherwise, this hotel would have received 5 stars. I left Milan because I did not feel comfortable with all the pickpockets, but I would never hesitate to stay here if I had to go again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SheikhDaoud
Reviewed 31 October 2012

Stayed for 3 nights (Oct 27,28 & 29) and stayed in Room 33. Room was spacious, clean, quick internet, however there were quite a few plumbing noises from other rooms. Loved the free mini-bar in the room, and cookies and fruit in the lobby (available at all hours).
The breakfast which was included, was excellent. Location, as stated in other reviews, is key, literally the duomo at your feet, and LaScala literally 5 minutes away. We were spoiled.

Date of stay: October 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2012

at arriving to milan we planned to stay in this hotel. At a first glance the look of this hotel impressed us lot and as we entered in lobby which was having some good art picture was very imperassive.The tradition of this hotel to serve coffee and mineral water impressed us again.The hotel staff was very coordinative they attend almost every person very softly and personally.The architecture of hotel was marvellous.There was nominal distance of The Doumo and metro station from here.The view of italien buildings was amazing from the window of this hotel.Rooms were very neat and clean,Conditioning of AC was good.

Room tip: if you want to b nearby to shopping mall , The doumo and Tram station then choose this hotel only
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank casudhirg
Reviewed 30 October 2012

A lovely boutigue hotel with great staff in a fabulous location. Quiet street steps away from the Duomo in Milan. Great breakfast downstairs. Rooms although not very spacious are absolutely fantastic with very modern features. Very quiet inside the hotel. A feeling of luxury when you are in the room. Free internet. Close to the great mall.

Room tip: I think any room would be good. You cannot hear any noise from the other rooms.
Date of stay: August 2012