2,381 results
All reviews great location eggs made to order non alcoholic drinks free soft drinks mini bar last supper restaurant recommendations the hotel staff wonderful hotel small hotel bottled water breakfast was delicious central location front desk staff wonderful stay two blocks highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I recently spent 3 nights here on my way through Italy & wanted somewhere super central but comfortable.
This hotel certainly met my criteria as the location really is unbeatable. It is 1 minute to the Duomo & the best of Milanese shopping is close by. It is also easy to experience other parts of the city & I had dinner one evening over in the canal area - a very nice place to go & about a 20 minute walk.
The service here is a strong point - everyone is super friendly! The breakfasts were a highlight & really fill you up for a days sightseeing/shopping...
The rooms aren't huge but they are comfortable enough. The only gripe I had was the noise outside - but it is the centre of town I guess. The windows are double glazed but you can still hear the garbage trucks, trams, car alarms etc which made a few early mornings for me.
Definitely worth staying at - especially if you are only in Milan for a day or two & want everything close by.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank WalterBW
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Very good room with a excellent shower (special double shower).
Service friendly and efficient.
Very nice breakfast.
Great location, about 200m from Piazza Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuelle, a lot of fine restaurants, good places to shopping and beside the "Pecks", the best deli in Milan.
Free wifi and a computer avaiable for the guests in the lobby.
Water and soft drinks free in the room minibar.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I stayed twice at Spadari during my recent trip to Italy, at the beginning and end of the trip, since I'm flying in and out of Milan. We enjoyed our stay on both occasions and highly recommend the hotel. The location is great - near the Duomo and major sights and just 5 mins walk from the subway. The service is unbeatable and very warm. Like many said, I really cannot praise them enough. Even before I checked in, when I first made my booking on-line and requested for certain types of room, the hotel manager replied within 24hours to discuss my request. When I checked in, the staff accurately noted that I'm scheduled to come back again the following week. We got in on an overnight flight from Asia and arrived way before check-in time. The staff sat us down with capuccinos (and snacks) and told us a room will be cleaned within an hour. And while we waited, the staff actually brought our luggage directly to the room, without us even asking for it. So we managed to check-in early. I accidentally left behind a sweater and charger during my first stay. When I called, the hotel told me that they've already found them and will keep them for me till I check in on my second stay. The restaurant recommendations were good. The breakfast selection is wide and include cook to orders. There's English newspapers and magazines on the front desk area. And unlimited soft drinks and water from the room bar.

My only grouse is the shower. The glass panel is too small and covers under half the length of the bath tub. You really need to tip toe around the head of the bathtub to avoid spilling water everywhere. Even then, you'll make a mess of the floor. I wish there's full length shower curtains.

We intend to return to this hotel, each and every time we drop by at Milan. Great job!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dickson G
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Truly terrific hotel, lovely friendly English speaking staff. I can write nothing that hasn't been written before. Great touches, free wifi, free soft drinks from the mini bar, free breakfast, what's not to like and it's not too expensive!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Ozpromoman
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Hotel Spadari is in a great location … a stone throw away from Al Duomo Cathedral & Galleria Vittorio Emanuele. A good pair of walking shoes and one could lose the map and walk to see La Scala Opera House, Museo Dell’ Ambrosiana, Palazzo Reale and all the fashionable shops leading to Piazza S. Babila and to a discreet self-serve restaurant called Brek serving authentic Italian foods and which is known mostly to the locals.

The hotel provides free breakfast until 11:00 AM and snacks (day/night). The room is clean and the staffs are polite and helpful. And for people who likes the hygiene/convenience a bidet offers, there is one in the bathroom. Our 3 days stay was awesome.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family