US$ 167
US$ 132
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 234/night.

US$ 259
US$ 238
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 282/night.

US$ 123
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

Best Western Antares(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
  • Restaurant
Best Western Hotel Madison(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 86
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

US$ 114
US$ 92
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 159/night.

Ramada Plaza Milano(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 82
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 122/night.

US$ 92
US$ 81
US$ 690
US$ 570
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 665/night.

2,119 results
All reviewslimousine servicedorchester collectiondorchester groupmosaic roomdi parmabeautiful hotelpremium roomluxury hotelconcierge deskroom servicetop floorfour seasonsjunior suitean upgradethe hotel offerspark hyattcity centre
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I visited Milan for four days on a mix of business and pleasure and although the hotel was absolutely wonderful I found Milan a real let down. The hotel was incredible, friendly staff who were all very helpful. Lovely large, clean rooms with plenty of space and big powerful showers. Unfortunately whilst in Milan we were mugged twice and I would warn any visitor to be very careful when walking around the centre. One of the most annoying experiences was at the castle where there seem to be hundreds of African guys forcibly trying to place a piece of "lucky" string on your wrist and then charge you for it. We politely said no ten or eleven times but they just became aggressive and pushy, luckily the local police where nearby and we were able to call them over. Very unpleasant experience. I couldn't recommend the hotel enough but I won't be visiting Milan again. Another thing to watch out for is the taxi drivers, they are all ready to exploit the hell out of you. We asked the price for a taxi from the airport to our hotel and three taxi drivers told us 70 Euro, I told them I would just try Uber which they tried to put me off, they told me no Uber would collect from the airport.…. 5 minutes later a brand new Audi Q7 Uber turned up and it cost us 19 Euro to get to the hotel. We used Uber everywhere and were amazed at both how cheap they were and what incredible cars they all drove!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank James G
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear James,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that loved our Hotel and appreciated services offered by our staff.

I am so sorry for the inconveniences experienced during your milanese stay and for the bad impression you had from Milan.
I really hope there will be another occasion to change your mind and I will be happy to welcome you back to the Principe

Best regards
Ezio Indiani

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The Savoia is fantastic and luxurious with excellent service. However, next door is a hip and fun ME Milan. The Savoia offers impeccable service and an experienced staff. The pool is awesome and convenient. The restaurant is excellent. I spent six days in the Savoia, but I had more fun next door. The two hotels provide a hotel paradise where there is unequaled luxury at the Milan with features a new hotel could not replicate. Then there are rooftop parties and thumping music in an upscale environment next door.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JamesA1987
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The welcome by Sergio was unexpected and most welcome; he was both kind and efficient.
The room was comfortable, as advertised, with the best of furnishings an toiletries; Acqua di Parma. The standard of cleaning was immaculate, with the maid making a second pass before bedtime.
While the hotel is ideally located between the main railway station and the cathedral square, there is a complementary pre bookable car service to the centre throughout the day.
Of particular interest was the spa and gymnasium. Just amazing, located on the tenth floor with a spectacular view of the new city skyscrapers. Breakfast service was most friendly and professional, with all you would expect from this class of hotel. Beware, however, of any food or drink extras as these are eye wateringly expensive. €20 for an omelette. Seriously?
Overall, I would recommend this wonderful traditional hotel and would use it on further trips to Milan.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Should I ever even bother to consider staying in another hotel in Milano? It's worth saving for. I will recomend you to wait visiting Milano untill you can afford the Savoia. And book a room that includes the breakfast. Just saying!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was our first stay here at our son's recommendation. This is a large step above the facilities and service I had been accustomed to in most European hotels and the staff was the most friendly and accommodating. Our junior suite was perfect with two spacious rooms and a large updated bath. Breakfast was a great buffet of fresh items with something for everyone including custom omelets. The bar service was superb and the hotel gorgeous. All this was accomplished by a staff that was attentive but, not intrusive. Really appreciated the free shuttle service to the Duomo and La Scala.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Georgebrocco,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It is with great pride that I read that you enjoyed our beautiful Junior suite, breakfast buffet and that you loved our staff, service and high standards of Dorchester Collection.
I am also pleased that you took advantage of our complimentary limousine service and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards