1,248 results
All reviewsclassic hotelporta veneziahotel barevery eveningnice hoteldefinitely stay here againshopping arealarge bathroomthe room was nicemetro stationsingle roomlocation is excellentcentral locationaperitivostarwoodduomoconcierge
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We chose this hotel for its excellent location -- a quiet neighborhood near Porta Venezia Metro stop -- but it is also walking distance to the Fashion Quarter and Piazzo del Duomo.

A grand 19th century building with tall windows with shutters, stone balconies, but stylish modern furnishings and lighting in the lobby. Lovely courtyard garden with fountains -- an oasis of serenity in the bustling city -- a perfect spot for cocktails and dinner after a long day of touring. The food was excellent as was the service.

Service at this hotel is excellent, and manager Roberta Davanzo is exceedingly gracious!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Claudia_Milan, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2011

Dear ArtMajor,
what we can say to a review such as yours? Just a big thank you and how glad we are that we succeeded in giving you and your family a great stay and an enjoyable visit to Milan and that you have enjoyed our beautiful garden and bar. Thank you for providing lots of information that will be useful to fellow Tripadvisor members.
Hope to welcome you and your family back soon!
Warmly
Sheraton Diana Majestic
Customer service

Reviewed 10 June 2011

I'm in Milan very often for business and I have elected this hotel as my home far away from home.

Service is of a truly high level, ambience is elegant and charming, the garden is a venue itself and the staff is so friendly and helpful that everytime I stay here I run the risk of being spoiled.

You may want to try this hotel, if you have a chance to come to Milan.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank marcoraff
Claudia_Milan, General Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2011

Dear Marcoraff
what we can say to a review such as yours? Just a big thank you and how glad we are that we succeeded in giving you great stays during your visit to Milan.
We Hope to see you with your family here ! have a nice day !

Reviewed 6 June 2011

We once again chose Diana Majestic for our recent stay in Milan we love it here and have always been made to feel very welcome and nothing is too mucvh trouble for all the staff, the gardens are a lovely oasis in which you can sip your drink and watch the world go by. I would stringly reccomend this hotel to anyone thinking of going to Milano

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family

Dear Sorrento Canada
Thank you for your nice review on our Hotel and staff! We are glad you enjoyed our beautiful garden which is now at the peak of its beauty.
We hope to see you soon again in the nearest future, you are part of our family now!
Warmly!

Reviewed 6 June 2011

Massively disappointing stay and I can not understand how this hotel rates so highly.

1. Following check-in I found my room on the mezanine with a promise of a "huge balcony". Unfortunately this balcony directly overlooked the 'trendy wine bar / restaurant" which (on a nightly basis) played loud music unil late at night. Furthermore, even though this was the only restaurant in the hotel, I was told there were no free tables, regardless of me actually staying at the hotel! It seems big-spending members of the public get priority.

2. The room itself was very depressing - old-fashioned decor, dark stains on the carpet, a broken toilet seat, no coffee making facilities, no iron. Indeed, you can not even request an iron from the front desk and are forced to use the hotel laundry service.

3. Housekeeping didn't see the need to replace any used glasses until my allocation had all been used, or even to fix the toilet seat (which I did myself).

4. Breakfast - 31 Euros for some pastries, cereal, juice & coffee is simply unacceptable.

I could go on but already feel this may be dismissed as a rant! In summary, I would advise the Sheraton to decide whether they are the "hottest nightspot in Milan" or a guest-focussed hotel, as the focus on the former is severely affecting the latter.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Dave W

Dear davo666,
thank you for taking the time to write this detailed report. We are aware that some of the hotel rooms are in need of renovation and we are working on it. We have checked all the rooms on the mezzanine level which are just 8 and we have cleaned the carpet in all rooms, checking also maintenance so that the experience you had won’t happen again to another guest. Housekeeping staff has also been trained again on cleaning procedures. Regarding coffee machines and irons in the room the Italian law on safety & security prevents the usage of electrical appliances in historical buildings and we regret of not being able to give the iron requested. We understand that our bar and garden cannot meet the favor of all guests staying in the hotel; we always have tables reserved for hotel guests and after your comments we have improved it with new signage at the entrance so that hotel guests can easily be seated ( the reserved card on the tables is for hotel guests as well but was not clearly specified.)
we thank you for your valuable comments and we hope you will give us another chance ! warmly

Reviewed 1 June 2011

We had to organize an event (gala dinner) in 48h. A person advised me this hotel. I was not disappointed. The personnel is professional, so nice and warm. We were not easy customer, and they really did their best to provide us with everything we needed.
Obviously the hotel itself is beautiful, the terasse and the event room as well. Our guests also appreciated it. If I have to organize again an important event in Milan, I will definitely choose Sheraton Diana Majestic.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business

Dear Juliatalpa,

Thank you for posting your comments and we are glad you had a successful event in our Hotel! Our convention office is a young team very dedicated to the hotel and do their best to make every occasion a success to be remembered. We hope to welcoming you back very soon in our terrace and beautiful garden.

All the best