My wife and I stayed here for four nights. This is an excellent B&B.
The best part is its location. We could not make a reservation for Leonald's Last Supper before we left our country. So we went to the church first thing in the morning from this B&B. It is in a walking distance. And listen! We succeeded! We made it! We could see the Leonald's Last Supper without reservation!
OK, here are some basic facts.
1. Rossana does not live here. So you may have to call her to meet at the entrance.
2. Breakfast is served by Francis. He is very kind. He got up at 4:30 to prepare breakfast for our early departure.
3. The station of Malpensa Express (Cardona) is in a walking distance. Twenty minutes. You can leave even at five o'clock in the morning.
4. The tram station is in 30 meters. On this tram you can reach anywhere in the city easily.
5. The room is very spacious. Very elegant. (We hear they are specialists in interior equipments.)
6. Rossana comes to the B&B about 9 o'clock every morning. If you need to meet her, you have to stay at this hour. Rossana accepts credit cards.
Conclusion. We surely recommend this B&B for anyone who comes to Milan.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included