“My favorite restaurant in Milan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Oste del Teatro - CLOSED

Oste del Teatro
Price range: US$ 40 - US$ 68
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Tenafly, New Jersey
“My favorite restaurant in Milan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2011

The owner is extremely warm, friendly and hospitable. I had an absolutely delicious appetizer of smoked grilled mozzarella on top of a sautéed (I want to say red cabbage, but it was much better than that) local Italian vegetable. The flavors here are a change from the typical Milanese fare, and I found it much more interesting. Very generous with the prosecco as well. Will definitely want to go back and try some more dishes, if I find myself in Milan again.
Prices are reasonable.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Lorraine7654
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Lausanne, Switzerland
“Simple place, warm welcome and very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2011

It was our first time at this place and we had a warm welcome when we pushed the door. They even proposed a glass of Prosecco. The local is very simple, not fancy but authentic and nice. When we arrived at 8:00 pm it was almost empty but it filled up very quickly.
The food we ordered was delicious and the portions are quite big. We were sorry we didn't have any room for dessert... We'll definitely go back on our next visit to Milano!!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank SM_Lsne
Berlin, Germany
“Not a fancy place but VERY good food, service and cosy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2011

This is a small and cosy place connected to a little theatre. So it is crowded before and after the performance and you need reservation. The host is VERY friendly! Try the San Daniele prosciutto, delicious!! Then I had the tenderloin which was excellent as well, cooked to perfection with green asparagus and fennel vegetable cooked in balsamico. I didn't h ave room for a desert but tried one of the excellent grappas he has. Prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food.

• Visited March 2011