“A Must Try”
Review of SignorVino Duomo

SignorVino Duomo
Reserve with
SignorVino Duomo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,918 of 8,980 Restaurants in Milan
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best crostoni I’ve had in my life.
The duck pasta was eccentric with the combination of minced duck and nuts topping the mix.
The tiramisu too creamy for my taste.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I love the chain and had previously been to Florence and Bologna. They always have great locations and Milan was no exception - right on the piazza Duomo. However the service was not up to the standard of the others. We enter and end up standing for a while while everyone ignores us, I catch one waiter and ask if we can sit, he says to ask his colleague. I ask the colleague and am passed back to the original waiter. We get window seats which was nice but I had to ask if they do the 'buy-in-the-store-drink-at-the-table' the other branches do - this wasn't offered to us until I asked. We then sit and wait and I have to grab another waiter to ask for glasses and an ice-bucket, he brings the latter but forgets the former. Finally get glasses off someone else but the aperitivo that other tables are getting never arrives. Considering it wasn't particularly busy it just seemed it was due to disorganisation. Lovely wine and views, just disappointing service.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

For those who love wine experience, is nice.
For those who like to see happy faces, go there.
My boyfriend ate beef and it was very tasty, and some pasta...not excelent, normal.
I tried mozarellabuffalo and i felt it i tasty, prices normal, but i have something very real to say; if there are 1500 sorts of wine....why you don t gave the chance to customer to taste...maybe just one tupe of wine?
My boyfriend asked if he can taste and all waiters said no, after he ordered i wine, they came and say they finished it. And they proposed him to change the wine dire tly without test. The new wine it was more expensive and they didn t help him with taste even at this new type of wine!!
I really don t get it!
I don t drink ...but i didn t like that way to sell from 1500 kind of best wine of italy!
Food good, they brought it fast, no comment. The waiters...did not recomand you anything, they are in a hurry, not good!!
It was nice, but it could be better if you will let customers to try minimum 1 taste of wine, and waiters to help you make your best decision!!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely concept in the hear of Milan! We sampled 4 different bottles of the finest Italian wine and ended up buying a few more to take home!

The food is alright! Not remarkable but alright if you’re looking for something small to have with the wine! I recommend the zucchini flowers! Always a good option!

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

If its a busy night, expect long waiting for a table if you have not booked!
We did not eat there because we had not booked and did not feel like waiting 1 hour.
But after food somewhere else, we returned. And here the concept...it is a wine shop and a restaurant. You choose your wine and if you want to enjoy it there you pay a little extra but not much...so you eat and get your wine at almost shop price!
In our case we found a Tedeschi Amarone for 32 euro and took it upstairs, where we enjoyed it at a Window table with view of the duomo.
Still have dinner there to try, but big fan of the concept and the amazing wine in stock!