“Actual Greek Souvlaki”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I visited the Gyrosteria for lunch with my family, I am Greek living in Italy and have been trying to find a nice Greek restaurant, Happy I finally did! The souvlaki (NOT KEBAB people mix it with that) was tasty and great and you could taste that the pita and the ingredients were Greek. We had the spanakopita which is a typical pie we make in Greece absolutely YUMMY and done by real Greeks! We will definitely be going back for more! Thank you Mr. Gorgo for the Hospitality.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

A little way up the hill, this is a kebab shop with about 30 covers.
Tasty sit in food, not expensive at all. Delicious hand made pastry deserts and at the end George told us how he ended up in Italy and gave us a Mastiha Liqueur (nothing like Retsina wine)

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Yorgos’s vegetarian pita was one of the most delicious meat-free dishes I had ever had, freshly prepared, with the level of spicy of my choosing - the chef gave me a free sample of fried potatoes with three sauces to try beforehand. I was there with my sister. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. The owner and staff were courteous and easy-going. Everything was lovely. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Fed-Gall
Reviewed 30 July 2015

The best Greek souvlaki in Italy.Mr Yorgos very friendly and kind. All must go there to taste delicious Greek cuisine and delicious souvlaki. Love Nektarios , poppy!

Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Don't expect fancy decor. Wear your relaxing clothes. Eat the things you want. Drink whatever you want. Don't drink and drive! Authentic food of Greece in Italy!!