“Best food you can find in Lecco!”
Review of Soqquadro

Soqquadro
Ranked #41 of 261 Restaurants in Lecco
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Gastronomic heaven, and I am not exaggerating. Unlike Milan, good food is hard to come by in Lecco.
We took our guests there and they were really impressed with the Italian pizzas.
The food was well-priced.
Tasty pizza and exciting salads! We didn't try the Spanish dishes,but they seemed really nice. The owners used to live in Spain,so the food should be as excellent as it looked.
It was worth walking all the way there and it was by the lake, so we enjoyed the beautiful views in the summer.
Buona petit!

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I am a local of Lecco, pretty often at Soqquadro to eat with my boyfriend. I suggest everybody coming from abroad to go there if you want to try good italian food in a wonderful location. All waiters (at least the ones I spoke with) speak english.

Prices are not that low, but acceptable for the quality you get.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Location is very nice and unique , pizza was so delicious. i tried pizza Rustico and my wife soqquadro , our son also mozzarella .we will go back to try another pizza

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

The most amazing pizza I tried. The pizzaiolo is perfectly skilled and prepares the dough personally.
Cosy environment and the service is kind and welcoming.
Recommended without reserves. I regularly come with the family.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Very nice experience in this restaurant located in a quiet area of Lecco, in a nice square (pedestrian area in summertime) bordering river Adda, one of the rivers feeding the Como Lake. The restaurant is informal, and it is divided into several internal and external areas, all well organised and well decorated. We ate in a small inner garden, very intimate.
Food is made with high quality ingredients. We had some veggie startes to share and pizza, and were all fully satisfied with our dishes.

1  Thank BurgerQueen78