“Great ravioli, good local fish”

BabaYaga Steak House & Pizza
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: babayaga.bellagio@libero.it Tel. 031/951915
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We shared the cheese ravioli for a first course and it was out of this world good. We also enjoyed the house wine. I had some local fish from Lake Como with a marinara/olive sauce and I thought it was just okay. My boyfriend had a seafood dish with saffron and he enjoyed it very much. Overall, I would recommend this place.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 January 2012

Fantastic service and food. Owner much friendlier than the norm for a rather stodgy town full of menefreghisti. We arrived without reservations, and the service was prompt, courteous, and the food was terrific and reasonably priced. We had a terrific Francia Corta white wine. Sadly we didn't return, opting for some of the higher rated places which were disappointing.
Try the mixed grilled fish.

Reviewed 11 November 2011

While visiting Bellagio, I have decided to go for a pizza. Asked one of the local guys what is the best pizza place in town and got a recomendation to go to BabaYaga. The restaurant is very nice and cozy, you can eat outside or inside. The pizza selection is huge and you can add as many toppings as you like. You get a huge pizza (the size of the my table!) and need to be very hungry to finish it. I have enjoyed every bite of it and will definitely rate it as one of the best pizzas I had in Italy.

Reviewed 7 October 2011

I'm not a restaurant reviewer but had to say something about this place. We were a bit curious about the name but Babayaga was recommended by our hotel (Hotel Centrale). Did they ever steer us in the right direction. I was a bit tired of Italian after 10 days in Rome and Venice, so opted for a filet steak. I wasn't expecting much really, just wanted something different. What a treat! This was the best steak I'd enjoyed in ages! Tender, juicy, cooked to Medium-well perfection, exactly as I asked. Fantastic!
They also do a flat bread type pizza which was yummy and a bit different than the standard Roman pizza. All ingredients were very fresh and well prepared and the salads were nice too.
After thoroughly enjoying our meal I was a bit surprised when the check came. It was the least we'd paid for two since arriving in Italy!
Great meal, great value, and nice patio atmosphere.
Get there early, they fill up fast.

1  Thank flannan
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Best Value food in Bellagio and the quality is very good. Steaks are amazing and so is the pork dish. Bellagio in general is very expensive but we found this restaurant to be the best. I had also researched this before we went on holidays and thanks to other trip advisors because I would not have thought of going here otherwise. Also the staff are very nice indeed. We paid about 80 Euros for 1 starter and 2 steak meals plus bottle of red wine plus one dessert. Having paid 7 Euros the previous night for basically a rocket salad with TWO cherry tomatoes cut in quarters (I know thats hard to believe but if you go to Bellagio you can expect that!) we found BabaYaga the best value.