“Beautiful terrace”

Ranked #32 of 70 Restaurants in Bellagio
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by the ninja concierge at the Grand Hotel Serbelloni. It was the fifth excellent suggestion in a row and didn’t disappoint at all.
The food is well priced, wide and interesting menu and a great wine list.
The view is spectacular over the lake.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Delicious food and impressive wine list. Excellent service. Location is right on the lake. Great for people watching.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

We enjoyed dinner outside Hotel Suisse. The waiter recommended an excellent wine and we enjoyed a great meal. The staff were friendly and helpful even though it was a busy day. I would recommend this restaurant for everyone who would like to eat good in Bellagio.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Very tasty food and good service. Fish and meat were both excellent. Waitress also recommended good wine.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended to me by our tour guide, we were told that if we wanted an authentic Italian experience we should try this restaurant. Hotel Suisse Restaurant didn’t fall short I must say !! Weather was amazing on the day of my trip, sat outdoors !

Only issue was it was a little too pricey, and I felt that tourists could easily be taken advantage of. Below is what I ordered.

Fettuccine white sauce. Excellent rich taste cooked and smothered in an actual cheese in front of you. End result was amazing.

I asked for an extra piece of grilled chicken on the side as I wanted to add a little bit of protein to my meal. Quality and taste were very good. My issue is with pricing here. Menu doesn’t mention anything about the price to adding chicken to your meal. And I suppose I made the mistake of not asking how much it would cost before ordering. Nonetheless it tasted great and was great so no regrets !!!

Fettuccini 19 Euros
Add Chicken 25 Euros <—— ?
Cover charge 4 Euros

When the invoice came after my meal I realized it was hand written in a pen and you could tell the someone had repriced the chicken breast with the pen. But I guess as a tourist you should always expect to be charged tourist prices !!

As I said, I felt the cost of a chicken breast was excessive but I didn’t ruin my experience nonetheless. A friend of mine had the calamari and a pasta. Said it was excellent as well.