The hotel is friendly, facilities are really good and it's in a convenient location for the modern centre and with good access to the historic centre of Bergamo. Very close to the bus stop from Orio Al Serio airport. Rooms are very well-equipped with tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, TV, free wi-fi, etc. Breakfasts were ample and tasty. There is a restaurant where a good meal could be had for a reasonable price. We would return without hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Cappello D'Oro is committed to combining the charm of traditional hospitality with modern comforts and efficiency, providing the ideal environment for cultural tourism and business requirements, in Bergamo city centre. The four-star accommodation delights guests with the quality of its rooms, the welcoming approach of its staff and the hotel's enviable position. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Hotel Cappello D'Oro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Cappello d`Oro Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Bergamo
- Bergamo Best Western