“Excellent food and service”

Ristorante Amici Miei
Ranked #20 of 220 Restaurants in Rapallo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Visited recently and was very impressed with the level of service and the quality of the food. On a cool night, they had outside fire heaters and blankets for the customers. My wife was provided with a stool to put her bag on (rather than it sitting on the floor - completely unnecessary, but a nice touch and shows the level of their attention to detail). They were the only restaurant we visited in Rapallo that provided oils for the bread and that turned away the street salesmen. Every staff member was friendly and polite. On top of this, the food was excellent, with my wife and I both having what we considered to be the nicest pasta dishes we have ever had, hence our return later in the week for the same again! Not the cheapest, but certainly not expensive and it does appear that in Rapallo, as in life, you get what you pay for. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank DaveCsays

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Great fun, personality, dancing, singing and the food was really good too!!!
Host a legend! And we only met him tonight. Noisy fun filled evening.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is exactly what you would expect given its sea front location. We had done a lot of walking and returned to Rapallo looking for an early dinner. This is one of the few places that was open for this.

Lady who served us was a bit crazy but lovely. Food was acceptable but mussels were good. Wine we chose was good but overpriced.

Don't be desperate to eat here but if you are passing and in need of a decent meal it's fine.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Avoided this place on several evenings as I found the host at the door a little bit pushy. Finally gave in one evening as my daughter wanted a chicken dish which is hard to find in most restaurants.
I ordered a chicken pasta dish in a spicy sauce. Chicken was bland, pasta was not freshly made and sauce thick and definitely not spicy. If an Italian restaurant in Italy can't perfect a pasta dish it so for itself. My husband and daughter's dishes were fine but nothing exceptional.
Wish I had stuck to my guns and kept on walking!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We ate here three times during our week in Rapallo, everything was of a superior quality. Waiters were personable, attentive, prompt and helpful. Of course the Head waiter is ebullient and a bit of a ham, but if you find this sort of light hearted reverie distasteful you really should reconsider Italy as a holiday vacation. Furthermore he looks like my mate Jimmy and has the best sideburns since Mungo Jerry's Ray Dorsett. In short, a thoroughly enjoyable experience.