All reviews croissant and coffee the owner train station included breakfast cinque terre stayed for nights the main street on arrival yogurt noise luggage caffe wifi porto ensuite laundry marina
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Just few minutes walk to La Spezia Céntrale station. From station, with train to Cinque Terre, it’s very convenient. The room is very neat and tidy. I feel like home. But no lift to the room and need to carry the luggage upstairs. Luckily, the staff Alex is very nice and help to carry my luggage. Nice staff and cozy room to stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Luca R, Direttore at Affittacamere Lunamar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank you so much for your review! Regards
Affittacamere Lunamar Reception Desk

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Stayed here for one night in advance of having a day in the Cinque Terre. The location was perfect for my purposes and literally 100m from the station.
On arrival I was greeted by the owners who gave me some great recommendations on walks for the next day and for dinner that night. They really did go the extra mile and made me feel really welcome. They also provided me with details of the breakfast and where it is served in a local bar. The bar was nice but the owner could really use a smile and what I got was not what I had been told I would receive. The included breakfast was only a E1 croissant, a coffee and a small glass of juice or yogurt. I topped up on fruit from a local shop.
The place is in a traditional Italian building with loads of original features and high ceilings which I loved. The rooms are comfortable but not luxurious, clean and equipped with coffee making facilities.
The only downside to the location (and I had a City View room although the alternative is a view of the railway) was the noise from the road below. I'm a heavy sleeper so aside from being woken early it didn't unduly bother me but there is no double glazing in view of the age of the building so light sleepers beware!
La Specia is expensive relative to other parts of Italy and to be honest I didn't think this was great value for money, but relative to other places, the price is commensurate. Overall would recommend.

Stayed: June 2017
Luca R, Direttore at Affittacamere Lunamar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review! Ciao Luca

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Just a minute walk towards the left when u exit the main station. Maria was really quick and happy to make us comfortable with our stay. The rooms were nice with towels provided. Tea / coffee were also in the room. Wifi was good. Breakfast coupons were provided for a nearby cafe but we never had the time to try it. Very convenient if u intend visiting Cinque Terre. Around the building there are restaurants, a supermarket and pharmacy.

Would have been nice if a bottle of water was provided in the room on arrival. Not a big deal. But just a suggestion.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Luca R, Proprietario at Affittacamere Lunamar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review! Regards Lunamar

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

We have been visiting LA spezia and cinque tere for last couple of years. This is our 4th time staying at lalunamar. This is the most convenient place to stay for exploring cinque tere and some other most beautiful places like Lerici and Porto venere. Every time we visit this place we feel we are at home. Luca and his mum Maria is so friendly and always made our staying extra special by taking good care of us. Its so close to the train station and is only a minute of walk. On our last trip we arrived at 12:30 midnight and Luca was so kind to come to the train station to receive us even though it was outside the cheek in hours. This is definitely the most lovely place to stay for anyone would like to visit cinque tere.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Luca R, Direttore at Affittacamere Lunamar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2016

Thank you for your review.
It is always a great pleasure to meet you and to have you as our guests.
I hope to see you soon and I wish you all the best!!!
Ciao Luca, Maria e Monica

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Located 2 Mns walk from the station and its car park but also 10 Mns tinged cruise harbor via pedestrian streets it is a lovely guest house very clean and very helpful and friendly owners .la spezia is worth the visit and you will be able to cruise to the cinque terre from there or jus portovenere

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple