“Very nice and excellent food”

Trattoria Bellavista
Ranked #28 of 490 Restaurants in La Spezia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2016

The staff was friendly and food excellent.
The place was pleasant. We didn't book but they managed to give us a table for 5.
Risotto was very tasty.
I really recommend this place.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Very good lunch, trattoria bellavista has a new dining room wich is great, but the pasta with pesto sauce and pork with potatoes was super good. Nice service and very clean place, and the price was not bad at all!

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

We accidentally found this place. The owner (I guess) was very friendly. Foods were so delicious. 4 persons with a 4years old boy (and this meal he was very good appetite), completely full in just around 40€..Very recommended.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Thanks to some colleagues from La Spezia I had an unforgettable dinner at "Bellavista". We went through the menu with the owner, who illustrated us all the specialities. I finally chose for the "cappon magro", that was absolutely fantastic. It is a sort of social-cultural food that tells the story of the region and of fishermen life. I can be a little biased since I really love such kind of food, but my colleagues enjoyed it so much. The atmosphere of the place was also very nice, the owner was always close to us and he also suggested which wine was better. I finally ended with a superb "panna cotta" with chesnut cream.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

The food at the Bellavista was very tasty and the service was personal and attentive.
Reserve if you go in the evening (only open Thursday to Sunday) , show up early for
linch to be sure and get a seat.